BY VIZIO

32" Class ( 31.5" viewable ) E Series LED TV - 720p - full array see more...

Taylor S.
Dover, PA
Great sound. Great picture.Great Price. This is a very nice TV for the price. Ive always had a vizio TV in my house for as long as i can remember. I recently upgraded mine for a larger size, my older one ive had for years and it's still working just fine and the picture is still great.
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
This TV is simple to use and to set up. The picuture is amazing and the smart option makes it so easy to use. The remote stinks. It hasn't worked right since I got the tv. I love the TV but hate the remote.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I bought this television for my sons room. It has a great picture, and catches a lot of channels the only downfall is that the volume is very low even on full blast its still not loud at all.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
Well this isn't my t.v. but about as close as they have listed. I didn't actually buy my t.v. I won it at the company Christmas party. Nice color, lots of features, can use my amazon account with it. Youtube and netflix also. Pixel quality is also good.
Courtney M.
Haslett, MI
I love our TV and I will never again purchase one that is not a "Smart" TV. It has a great resolution and refresh rate, which was a must for us when we were shopping around for one. Vizio isn't as expensive as other brands, which is another huge plus.
Ieshia K.
San Antonio , Tx
The Vizio P-series is a good, affordable 4k TV. With the exception of its motion blur and viewing angle, its picture quality is great, and it would make a good TV for general use.
Angela C.
I love this TV...picture is awesome...fits nicely into the cabinet I have. We helped the sound out by buying a Vizio sound bar and that made the sound AMAZING!!!! Its easy to set up and get it going...highly recommend Vizio to anyone.
Holly S.
Westland, MI
This TV is very user friendly; I love the ease of use with the Smart option. The picture is very clear; the only issue I have is that the TV speakers are not very loud at all, but purchasing a sound bar solves that problem easily.
Laurie F.
Dallastown, PA
THE TV I HAD IS NOT ON THIS LIST, therefore I cannot submit an accurate or fair review. The Vizo TV I had was a 42" model that worked very well for over 8 years.
Paige F.
Huntersville, NC
We bought this television from Wal-mart and we've been really pleased with it. The picture is great, the sound is very good and it was very easy to set up. Good television at a good price point