Vizio - E-series 70

Vizio - E-series 70" Class (70" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black

BY VIZIO

VIZIO - E-Series 70" Class (70" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black see more...

Vizio - E-series 70
Vizio - E-series 70" Class (70" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black
heather c.
Almost all our TVs are Vizio. we haven't ever had any problems. we just upgraded living room to smart TV. it's a good TV. picture is great. apps are great and love having a remote to control everything since we stream all our TV viewing. only thing I dislike is remote has to be pointed at TV. it's a little thing but coming from amazon fire stick where you can use pointed underwear or under blanket, its a bit annoying.
Kay H.
Works great, we love to use it for Netflix and you tube . We have had this TV for two years and have had no probems with it. We lost the remote once and could not turn it off without unplugging. Later we found a hidden power button on the lower left hand side.
Patricia C.
Cicero, IL
Love all vizio products, Great quality and reasonably priced, I would highly recommend Vizio to everyone!! every easy to use even for those who aren't tech savvy! It definitely met my expectations and more! definitely recommend it!!!!!!
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I love this TV. Amazing price for the highest quality and it's so easy to use that anybody can try a Smart TV. It's got the best apps, updates itself, and has a great picture. It's not the best picture, but again, it's a value. The screen is measured diagonally, so it's not 70 inch across as it says, it's more like 65 inches across.
Grace J.
Chandler, AZ
We love this Vizio smart tv. It is so easy to connect to netflix, facebook, Amazon, Bluetooth, etc. The picture is very clear. We had problems staying connected to the Internet last month, but that could have been on our end.
Jenna C.
Perrysburg, OH
Im 34 years old and TV is my life. We love our smart TV! We love that Netflix can happen with a touch of a button on the remote. the sound and picture are so clear, it makes your wonder how the future of TV could get any better.
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
LOVE this TV. Easy to set up and easy to navigate. The picture took a few days to get used to after going from our old TV to this one. But it was so worth the money and we feel like we have our very own in home theater!! Bring on the popcorn and let's watch some Netflix!
Kristy Z.
Chandler, AZ
We bought this TV for our family room, we love this TV, the crisp clear picture, the amazing sound and all the smart TV features it has to offer, my kid's and I spend a lot of quality time using all the different options we have available on this Vizio TV
Lulu U.
Love that I can stream Netflix and Youtube from this TV. The sound is okay. I wish I had buttons on the back though and some place to plug in game consoles but otherwise it works well.
Stacey S.
Manchester, MA
I totally love the Vizio Smart TV. I love the fact that I can watch YouTube or Netflix anytime I want just using the same remote I don't have to worry about syncing anything using Bluetooth or setting up my Blu ray player it does it automatically.