Vizio - E-series - 70

Vizio - E-series - 70" Class (69-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY VIZIO

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bill K.
Trevor, WI
Absolutely great tv. Price doesn't get any better on a TV this size and with these features. Only downsides - 1) Takes a lot of tweaking to get the picture perfect. 2) Light bleed is noticeable if the room is dark and the TV is showing just black (it's very minor, most people will never notice it.
Out of the box the picture is good, soap opera effect is minimal, and blur is almost not there. After hours of tweaking, you can remove soap opera effect and blur while still getting a great picture. Perfect for people that love great quality at a great price.
Ashley A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this tv. Has everything. Clear picture and easy to use. Very easy to set up, guide you through everything on screen. The price for the TV is beyond worth it. Needs improvement with the sound. Have to have it turned up pretty high to hear it. Going to buy the bar speaker for it. Definitely recommend.
Asia T.
Good picture quality, and sound is alright too. however I'm not too impressed with the "smart tv" part of it. can not access fb well or any Web browser only Hulu Netflix YouTube and amazon work good everything else looks terrible.
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
You would think a 70" would be to much but it is perfect! The picture quality is pristine and it is easy to use. The sound quality is good, but you REALLY have to turn it up. I would say 55/60 is about where our old Vizio was a 27/30. But the sound is crisp when you get it to where you need it at. Works fabukous wuth our surround sound which is a different brand so very compatible.
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
I bought this TV for my new apartment. I love the smart TV feature. It is also so convenient that it has hulu, netflix and youtube on it. The one thing that throws me off is it is kind of slow at times. But I have happy with this purchase. I would recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville
We bought this t.v a year ago for a treat for ourselves and we live it, great picture quality, it looks great no matter where we put it and I love the apps you can get on this tv, highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great, easy to put together t.v.
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I love this brand of television. The picture quality is amazing on it, It definitely has met my expectations. I love the picture as I said before. It was easy to use and set up which is a plus. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Tiffany N.
I love my Vizio tv! We bought it initially because it was on sale, but I have grown to love the incredible HD picture and multiple uses with applications like Roku and Google TV. We watch many Amazon prime shows and movies and have always love the picture through every application!
Lacey C.
We have loved our TV since the day we bought it. The remote is set up really well that even my small son can use it to well. The smart feature is great and we watch Netflix on it all the time. The display is great and clear. The only downfall is the speakers blew just a few months after we purchased but was covered by warranty
Olivia G.
Harlingen, TX
Great TV until it begins to display tiny white "ghost" dots. I still love it and many people can't tell the dots are there unless I point them out. For my livingroom set up it's absolutely necessary the TV stand be located in the middle of the TV, this is the last model they've made with that design.