Vizio - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver

BY VIZIO

VIZIO - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Silver see more...

Vizio - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver
George C.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect. I thought it would not be a good option but, its clear, and works well I'm satisfied with my purchase.
Summer M.
I got the smart TV specifically for Netflix and it was a great decision.. I spend most of my time watching it!
nichole c.
Cleveland, OH
Fantastic i love my t.v. it was so simple to hook up to my internet and to my cable. i couldn't be any happier
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
This TV is amazing, great sound, great picture, and you can split the screen and watch two different shows
Nena C.
Love Visio tv. The color is great the picture is clear. I have 3 Visio TV perfect. Never had a problem
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Very nice and you can use your phone on it and watch movies online. So much more convenient
Pink D.
Its a nice television. We installed it on the wall and works just great. The sound is good.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Great picture quality, i love having the smart board built into the TV to watch Netflix.
Christiana s.
Woodstock, AL
It's a nice TV my husband likes it. No he says it look perfect. he likes hoe big it is.
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
One of the best brands of tv's on the market. Slightly pricey, but worth every penny!