Vizio - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver

BY VIZIO

VIZIO - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Silver see more...

Vizio - 75" Class (74.5" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hd Tv - Silver
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
We purchased this for our living room to replace our not old- but smaller 55 inch LG TV. I love the fact that I have all the apps ( HBO GO, Netflix, etc.) right on the controller. The 4K picture is amazing- there are only so many movies and shows with 4K, hopefully more are put out in the future. (It doesn't cost much to filter back through 4K- which studios use to record). Everything works great and the picture is clear and crisp!
Garrett C.
Huntsville, AL
Okay so to be completely honest with you guys this is truly some of the best money I've ever spent. Yes I understand that it is VERY pricey but it is amazing, I use it all the time and it looking absolutely amazing. Everyone that sees it their jaw completely drops.
Jennifer M.
Mendota, CA
We're in love with our new TV it's so clear and love the color on it I have no complaints over it we all enjoy it without telling someone hey move your head I can't see especially for the fact tht it's so big now we don't miss anything!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
My boyfriend and I use this TV in our living room! It's so perfect for watching anything streaming. We watch a lot of Netflix. We never seem to have a problem! After living with a smart TV, we don't know how we would make it without one!
Rachael V.
Deland, FL
Looked at a lot of TV's and it came down to this and the Sony. As much as I like Sony, it was $1,000 more expensive and after sitting down at the store and watching the screens of both, I could not really see a difference with the naked eye from 10 feet away - Had it about 2 months now and really love it
Cynthia B.
houston, TX
This TV has a beautiful picture. It's crystal clear and I love having all the features quickly available to me. Everything is a click away and loads very fast! The price is definitely affordable and worth every penny!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love my smart tv!!! Came with a small easy to use remote and takes away the hassle of having to plug in HDMI chords or other products to watch netflix, hulu etc. Best purchase I've made lately
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
We purchased this television over the summer and have absolutely loved it. We love the functionality of the smart tv. The picture resolution is amazing on blurays and HD television. You can literally see the pores on people's faces.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
The picture quality was really great at first but then the picture became distorted but they take care of you very well if there is a defect with your TV so that's a plus! So it's a great product minus our small defect
Leslie A.
Perryville, MD
I purchased this brand of TV about 6 months ago for my bedroom. i have a Vizio in the family room and it works very good so I went and got another one. The. amount I paid for it was very budget friendly.