Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black

by Vizio

VIZIO - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HDTV - Black

Looking to purchase a new Vizio. Ya’ll prefer the 65” or is it too big?
Start your review of Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black!
Rapid City, SD
We have had this T.V. for a few years now we were worried spending this much on a TV (it was our first large purchase in our marriage) but I am so glad we did our research and decided on this one. The picture is amazing, size is perfect and the sound is wonderful. I would compare this T.V. to the really expensive brands. You would have no clue which was which if you put this next to a top of the line T.V. If you purchase this I can garentee you wont be disappointing!
grapevine, TX
I purchased this TV in 32" not 65". Either way it's amazing! I love the app options and being able to lay in bed and prop my feet up then easily watch Netflix on my TV after a long day. I love the he screen and the size. I would prefer a bigger size but this size is doing just fine in my quaint room I have set up. I definitely recommend this if you love Amazon, Netflix, Facebook, etc because you can use most of those apps on the tv
Mableton , GA
We recently purchased our TV moving up from a 50” to 65”. We live the picture on the Vizio TVs and have 3 in our home. Got a great price at Costco on it that we couldn’t pass up
Wylie, TX
I was incredibly impressed by this tv.  I have never, and I mean NEVER, purchased a tv at this price or size, and was very hesitant to do so, but it was beyond worth it.  The clarity is incredible, and second to none in its class.  We got a sound bar to go with the tv, but before setting it up, we tried out the tv sound abilities and were very impressed by the clear and crisp sound that came out.  I've been so impressed by this tv that I'll definitely be buying VIZIO again in the future!
Spring Hill, TN
The cost of the this TV is SO WORTH IT!! I am in love with how big it is and also good the pictures look on it! It never glitches and sound doesn't go out! If your debating whether to get this or not I say go for it spend the money on it it's an excellent TV and very worth the money!
Cullman, AL
You know what sucks about led has nothing to do with the actual t.v. it's the "cable" provider. Apparently it's not an automatic thing to have perfectly beautiful clear crisp screen because you have to pay to have a real HD box. Did you guys know that? Maybe I'm wrong? I dunno but some of the channels on the t.v. look rough. I love the smart features and its huge....
Waterbury, CT
This TV is big, and beautiful although the sound isn't as perfect as the screen itself I love that it has Netflix and so many options to watch with, I also love that you can connect to wifi without needing an extra piece or something ! The item is amazing.
Pflugerville, Tx
I really am happy with this purchase. We love all the functions of the smart tv. They are very accessible and make watching Netflix or listening to our Spotify or even just watching a YouTube video so easily if we aren't using our smartphones.
Temple
It was a birthday gift for my husband and he absolutely loves it! So convenient that you can look up videos on YouTube and buy off Amazon and my favorite is I have my iheart radio and listen to music! It just an awesome tv!
Boise , ID
Got this tv on sale a month ago and am seriously blown away!! It has been a few years since I got a new tv, this tv is crazy!!! It literally does everything, it has built in chrome cast and has a tablet for a remote!! And the resolution is amazing everything looks so life like! Love it!