Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black

by Vizio

VIZIO - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HDTV - Black

Looking to purchase a new Vizio. Ya’ll prefer the 65” or is it too big?
Start your review of Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black!
El Paso, TX
Amazing clear picture and at a great price! It’s a high quality tv and it’s nice to be able to use your phone as a remote definitely limits the amount of wires being out and attached to the tv and looking messy. If you’re searching for a pretty nice tv this should definitely be on your list.
Topeka, KS
I love this television. I think it works so well and the apps work really well on the smart TV as well. I think it shows a great picture and it is decently priced as well. I would absolutely recommend this television to anyone looking for a good television.
Placentia
Nice crisp images with good color spectrum. Easy to use user interface as well. Love that the remote has a keyboard in the back. I have seen better color quality in the newer TVs that has come out tho, but still love my tv!
North Hills , CA
We traded our Samsung for a vizio. Bought a Samsung and a smaller vizio for our room at the same time and man, the Samsung one sucked so bad. Such a great brand (vizio) i highly recommend them. We have their home theater system too
Charleston, SC
GREAT PICTURE!! The tv looks so sleek and looks great whether it is on a tv stand or hanging on the wall. The picture is amazing and there are so many apps it’s crazy! I would 100% recommend this product
Rapid City, SD
We have had this T.V. for a few years now we were worried spending this much on a TV (it was our first large purchase in our marriage) but I am so glad we did our research and decided on this one. The picture is amazing, size is perfect and the sound is wonderful. I would compare this T.V. to the really expensive brands. You would have no clue which was which if you put this next to a top of the line T.V. If you purchase this I can garentee you wont be disappointing!
grapevine, TX
I purchased this TV in 32" not 65". Either way it's amazing! I love the app options and being able to lay in bed and prop my feet up then easily watch Netflix on my TV after a long day. I love the he screen and the size. I would prefer a bigger size but this size is doing just fine in my quaint room I have set up. I definitely recommend this if you love Amazon, Netflix, Facebook, etc because you can use most of those apps on the tv
Mableton , GA
We recently purchased our TV moving up from a 50” to 65”. We live the picture on the Vizio TVs and have 3 in our home. Got a great price at Costco on it that we couldn’t pass up
Wylie, TX
I was incredibly impressed by this tv.  I have never, and I mean NEVER, purchased a tv at this price or size, and was very hesitant to do so, but it was beyond worth it.  The clarity is incredible, and second to none in its class.  We got a sound bar to go with the tv, but before setting it up, we tried out the tv sound abilities and were very impressed by the clear and crisp sound that came out.  I've been so impressed by this tv that I'll definitely be buying VIZIO again in the future!
Spring Hill, TN
The cost of the this TV is SO WORTH IT!! I am in love with how big it is and also good the pictures look on it! It never glitches and sound doesn't go out! If your debating whether to get this or not I say go for it spend the money on it it's an excellent TV and very worth the money!