Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black

by Vizio

VIZIO - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HDTV - Black

Looking to purchase a new Vizio. Ya’ll prefer the 65” or is it too big?
Start your review of Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black!
Clay City, KY
Love this tv. It has great resolution and have never had any issues. I have only had to replace the television remote and I was able to order it off of amazon. I purchased this tv on a black Friday sale and got a great deal.
Morristown
Recently bought this tv and it is amazing! My husband and I have always been prone to Vizio tvs and will more than likely always be. The picture on it is wonderful. I highly recommend this brand when looking for a TV.
Mooers Forks , NY
My husband bought our Vizio tv and I love it! It has been one of the best things he's brought him yet. The picture is so vibrant and clear and the sound is wonderful also. If you've never had a vizio tv you should check it out for yourself.
Calif City, CA
This was a housewarming gift from the in-laws and the perfect addition. Have had it over three years with NO issues all the features are great and sound accessories connect with no problems! Definitely love the brand
Tampa, FL
Amazing tv! The colors are super vibrant compared to my old tv. Its also a smart tv which is a plus. It’s a great price and looks nicer then some of the higher end TVs. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sugar notch
I love the Vizio brands! The televisions are nice, the pictures are amazing, the pricing is always good (especially during a sale) and the “smart” capabilities are excellent. I only like buying the Vizio brands!
Shawnee, OK
I’ve always been a Visio snob it would seem they just give the best quality picture to me for a great price! Not to mention they seem to last forever with no problems and are the easiest to control! A must have!
Bay Saint Louis
We just purchased this during Black Friday, there’s a glitch in the TV that comes on every now and then but for the price we paid it isn’t worth the hassle of trying to exchange it. Live the Apple TV options!
I love my Vizio tv! It’s huge and the display is amazing! The 4K part is really cool too. I love that I can watch YouTube or amazon or Netflix straight from my tv without any extra hookup or cords necessary!
Bridgeview, IL
Got this TV for Black Friday sale, yes it is a little above average is size but it is great! The clarity and volume on this thing is amazing, my husband loves it and I love it too, we both enjoy the quality