Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black

by Vizio

VIZIO - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HDTV - Black

Looking to purchase a new Vizio. Ya’ll prefer the 65” or is it too big?
Start your review of Vizio - 65" Class (65" Diag.) - Led - 2160p - Smart - 4k Ultra Hdtv - Black!
Starkville, MS
I haven't had any issues out of this tv. I mounted it and it looks great. The picture is great and my boyfriend and I have really enjoyed it.
Rivesville, WV
Picture is great. I have roku built into the tv also internet access on it with tons of apps. Easy to set up and use. Definitely recommend.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Was my husband and I Best Buy of the the year! Screen resolution is beautiful and sound is great. Worth the extra money to get a smart tv.
Bought this TV before Christmas and I don't think ill ever go back to any other brand. The picture is super clear and the sound is awesome
Annaville
My husband has this tv and I got to tell you the football and baseball games are so clear. I can see why he wants this tv all to himself!
Sebring , FL
I Purchased this Vizio 2019 few days ago and absolutely love it! The quality of picture is the best I've experienced for home viewing.
Virginia Bch, VA
We loved this television until it was broken and unable to fix per warranty. So we unfortunately had to bite the bullet and trash it.
Kansas city , KS
I love the quality of the pictures, I’ve had the tv for 5 years and haven’t had an issue purchased a small one for my daughter room!
Bakersfield, CA
This tv is amazing. The built in apps make using it so much easier. The remotes don’t hold up very well, but they’re easy to replace.
Chicago
Its clear and has a good sound its big so you can really enjoy what you are watching It fits in a 50 in thing and to holds it fine