Vizio - 65

Vizio - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black

BY VIZIO

VIZIO - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black see more...

Vizio - 65
Vizio - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Bought this TV at SAMs on Black Friday. Great deal, I love that it's a smart TV with YouTube and Netflix. Great for kids.
Alice S.
Aubrey, TX
We have had no issues and I like that you can easily get in you tube, netflix , etc in just a few clicks. Awesome quality
Kaci K.
Billings, MT
Love this television!!! It's very large but I never go to the movies anymore! Plus it's more comfortable being at home!
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I absolutely love our television, it's a little pricey but sooo worth the money we spent! The picture is Crystal clear
Olivia N.
Liberty, MO
Bought for living room area. Smart TV is awesome and easily used by all ages members of our family. Highly recommend
Rosa R.
CHELSEA, MA
I have this one in 48" and i absolutely love it. It has netflix, youtube, which i use a lot so i love this TV.
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a solid TV with adequate sound, clear picture, and horrible TV apps. I won't repurchase this brand.
Jennifer B.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Incredibly crisp picture and great sound. The TV powers up quickly and the smart features are impressive.
Sarah S.
Beaver Dam, WI
Very good picture quality sound is also amazing would buy again if I needed to also :) love the brand
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
This TV is amazing. I feel like the vizio brand is the underdog in the TV world, but it is amazing