Vizio - 65

Vizio - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black

BY VIZIO

VIZIO - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black see more...

Vizio - 65
Vizio - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Smart - Hdtv - Black
Richard K.
Los Angeles , CA
Best value for a high definition big screen TV with smart apps. i can't tell you how amazing our vizio 65" TV is. it delivers amazing picture quality and has so many other fine tuning features that cater to any TV enthusiast. couple all of this with even LED backlighting and smart apps... this is a hands down winner. we got ours brand new from costco for 1000.00 out the door
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Great quality and perfect screen size for our basement. It's also very nice to have the integration of the different apps, we love using our Netflixs right from the tv. This is our second Vizio and both have worked great with no problems so far. Also these tvs and very lightweight for their size but still sturdy products. I would purchase another one any day!
Chele K.
Bad Axe, MI
Picture quality on this television is outstanding! From sports to action movies the screen size and picture quality combine for great entertainment. We were surprised at how light it is for it's size, but that's just another bonus.

Grab the Vizio Sound Bar if you purchase this tv...combined, you can't go wrong!
Regina D.
Wilmington, DE
Great TV for the money. I love the capability to access netflix, amazon prime, and youtube from the television. The set up is very easy and is reliable. I love the ability to access a variety of programs with one remote control. I would recommend this great TV that comes with a great price tag.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
Happy with my birthday present :) was worth every penny. It met my expectations and then some because I was def nervous I didn't buy name brand. But I am not disappointed. Very easy to set up and looks great in my.living room.
Carolyn S.
Have watched many movies on this...Great television good picture. Had to buy a sound bar in order to hear what was coming out if it. My husband says that is the case with all TVs these days...no space for a good speaker. After we hooked it up to a sound bar it's been.a great set up. Would recommend.
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
I was skeptical at first, I have to admit I am a die hard samsung fan and it was hard to stray away... but I am very pleased with my vizio! I'm actual looking in to buying another for an additional room in my home. my only complaint is when using apps it can sometimes be a tad slow.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
This TV is amazing! It's so big and the Smart part about it is awesome! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because you literally need to remote to do everything and in my house with 4 kids keeping the remote is not an easy thing to do. Other than that it's amazing!
Gwen T.
West Hills, CA
We love this TV. It does seem huge, but makes for a great movie-watching experience. It was easy to mount and begin to use. We haven't had any problems with it and we've owned it for 6 months now.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Fairly good picture quality with satellite and streaming sites, however, I was really not impressed with the picture quality delivered when we switched over to local television on this TV.