BY VIZIO

Introducing the all-new VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ 4K Home Theater Display™ featuring Google Cast™ built-in. With superior picture performance powered by full-array LED backlighting and up to 10 Active LED Zones®, the E-Series also works with the all-new VIZIO SmartCast app that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful touchscreen remote so you can browse your favorite entertainment across multiple apps at once. With VIZIO SmartCast, what you love won't change, but how you experience it will never be the same again. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Albany, NY
I didn't think at first that this brand would be any good as I normally purchase Samsung televisions. When I went into the Walmart to see the picture, I was blown away! You definitely need the Vizio sound bar with the television to have the whole experience. But it was well priced, has great picture, and it's a Smart TV! I can do everything on it!
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love my Vizio TV! It's so easy to turn on and connect to my favorite Netflix and Hulu Plus shows. The picture is clean and crisp and the sound works well. The size of the remote can be slightly problematic (it's a little small) but I rather it be too small than too large. I would definitely buy more versions of this TV.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
After moving out from my parents home, I was gifted this beautiful television set. It's the perfect size to have friends over for movie night. The screen is huge the sound quality sounds like you're in a movie theatre, and the display quality is top notch! It definitely completes my living room hands down!
Laken Cheyenne S.
Guadalupe , AZ
There is honestly not much that I like about this TV! The features are the only decent thing about it. The picture freezes, it shuts itself off constantly, and most the time that it shuts itself off it is impossible to turn back on for at least an hour. I don't recommend this TV to anyone!
John B.
Greenwood, IN
This is a great television for our family. The picture quality is spot on, it was easy to setup with our PC (HDMI), Apple TV (HDMI), XBox One (HDMI) and over the air antenna. Cutting the cord never looked so good! I would recommend this television to anyone in the market at this price point.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great for spending time with family indoors and I really love how it measures up to our toddler. He scratched the screen, yet it still works perfectly fine. Love the smart TV capability, and how it connects to YouTube and Netflix. The boys love watching sports on it and do so often.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
Vizio is a brand we trust. We have five tvs from.them. i love the picture. Everything looks alive and present. The make such good quality tvs and pricing to match. We have never been disappointed. We told a friend tonight about our Vizio. They are going tomorrow to get one at Sam's Club.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
I got my huge Vizio 60' class 4k home theater display with smart cast from a buddys furniture place we're I'm making payments every month to pay it off. It is better then almost any of the other brands of flat screen t.vs I have ever seen. I have already recommend it to a friend.
Emily K.
We are very happy with our television! My husband has been dying for an upgrade and this was the perfect size for our home! We love being able to use the wifi features and hook up our YouTube & Netflicks accounts directly to our television. We would definitely purchase this brand again.
Mary S.
Morristown, TN
Best TV we have had.. HD, compatible with so many apps, youtube ,amazon, netflix,, computers tablets, smartphones.. so many features I'm still learning how to use them all, easy to use but with so many things you can do on it takes a while to learn it all definitely highly recommend!