Vizio

VIZIO 55” Quantum 4K QLED HDR...
26 Reviews
5 / 5
Picture Quality is amazing, I honestly did not expect it to be this top quality! The sound on this tv is very impressive, remote is very easy to use and its response time is fairly quick. I would definitely recommend this tv.
5 / 5
Great picture quality, sound quality is great! Easily connect to streaming services. Remote control is easy to use and the voice command is great.
5 / 5
I received my 55" VIZIO Smart TV from Influenster and I must say it did not disappoint! Not only is the picture clear as day but it has so many awesome features! I noticed during October it had a spookfest option that took you to scary movies and now during the holidays there's a Holiday channel that plays nothing but holiday movies! I love it! It came with preset apps already loaded like Netflix, Hulu, Max, Disney+, and many more. Comes with many HDMI ports as well. I was able to connect my Ech Dot to my TV and can turn it on and off from there, I love it!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I received the TV and set it up. After about 15 minutes the screen went dark, but the sound continued. I turned the TV off and back on. The same thing happened again after a few minutes. Basically, the TV just keeps going dark every so many minutes, and the only way to make it work again is to turn it off then back on.
5 / 5
I was SO happy to have received this tv! The tv is huge (55in) and so thin making it look very classy. I love all the smart tv features- it makes it easy having all my subscription options in one place. I would 100% recommend this tv to others!
5 / 5
This TV provides a nice image quality it is clear and bright. The remote comes with Netflix already on it which makes it easy to access. Definitely, a TV that will not break the bank and will provide you with amazing quality.
5 / 5
This was a great TV to add in our home. The picture is awesome and the sound is great! The smart functionality eliminates the need to use a gaming console to access streaming apps, which frees up space. A great TV and one I would highly recommend!
5 / 5
Everything about this tv is awesome! It’s 55 inches which is really cool and it’s kinda big and the sound is really amazing! It even has TikTok on it!! I recently this for free from Influenster and Vizio for my honest review
5 / 5
I received this 55-inch Vizio 4K QLED Smart TV courtesy of Influenster, when I turned it on its screen went black. I called Vizio customer service and they verified that the software on the TV was corrupted. Their customer service decided to send me a replacement. And they sent me a 65” Vizio 4k QLED Smart TV because they didn't have the 55” one. Their customer service is excellent the entire time they contacted me until I received the other TV. This television has beautiful colors and its image is very clear as well as the sound. If you are on the side of the TV, you will be able to see the image very clearly, just like from the front. I highly recommend this brand of television since in the past I had this brand of television and it came out of very good quality.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The picture quality is cery crisp. Even it’s sound performance. I love the smart features of it that it automatically turned off when you’re not using it for a long period of time. Its design is modern. And for the value of money, it is a steal.