Vizio

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Great picture quality, sound quality is great! Easily connect to streaming services. Remote control is easy to use and the voice command is great.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received my 55" VIZIO Smart TV from Influenster and I must say it did not disappoint! Not only is the picture clear as day but it has so many awesome features! I noticed during October it had a spookfest option that took you to scary movies and now during the holidays there's a Holiday channel that plays nothing but holiday movies! I love it! It came with preset apps already loaded like Netflix, Hulu, Max, Disney+, and many more. Comes with many HDMI ports as well. I was able to connect my Ech Dot to my TV and can turn it on and off from there, I love it!
Incentivized Review
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I received the TV and set it up. After about 15 minutes the screen went dark, but the sound continued. I turned the TV off and back on. The same thing happened again after a few minutes. Basically, the TV just keeps going dark every so many minutes, and the only way to make it work again is to turn it off then back on.
Incentivized Review