VIZIO 54

VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)

BY VIZIO #10 in Speakers

Upgrade to premium audio with vizio's 42 2.1 home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Designed to fit any medium to large sized hdtv, this sound bar connects easily to your tv with just one cable. Packed with the latest dolby and dts audio technologies - movies, tv, games and music come to life in crystal clear audio. Built-in bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream your music from a compatible smartphone, tablet or pc. see more...

• Can you connect more than one device at once?1 Answers
  • How does the sound of this compare to the vizio that come...7 Answers
  • Anyone else experienced the lose of sound from time to time?1 Answers
VIZIO 54
VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)
Megan G.
This is great. We can barely hear our TV over our kids and we were looking into soundbars. We saw this and decided to just go with the entire system since it was more cost efficient to get it all at once. It does help the TV to be much louder, and the subwoofer and surround sound speakers are great when we're watching movies.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Investment well made. We love our sound bar. Makes the living room feel like a movie theater. I got it on sale at Best Buy during the holidays. With consistent use and compatible with many systems (if not all systems) we are glad we got this.
Alix G.
My boyfriend had this in his living room for the longest time and we couldn't figure out how to work until one day we decided to take a day off and figure it out it took us like four hours but in the end we figured out how to set it up and afterwards it worked and when we turned it on it sounded so good and loud. I use it all the time now. Good quality kind of hard to install but the sound is amazing in the end so I would recommend.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This is a great addition to any game/movie room. I think I paid about $150 for this and was very happy with what I got. The bass response makes the difference when comparing to only the speaker bar itself. Its easy to hook up to your TV and makes for an awesome audible experience. Here's to another great product from Vizio!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is an amazing sound bar! way better than the sony one that i owned previously. the sound is amazing and it is such great quality!! i have not have any issues with the bluetooth connecting yet like i did with the sony sound bar. A great choice for a not so expensive price!
Dan T.
Mount Carmel, PA
Small room or large, this soundbar is incredible. I've owned bars in the $799 to $999 range which do not compare to this. And the wireless subwoofer is a MUST. Placement of the sub is extremely important and makes all the difference in accuracy and punch. For optimal placement, try this: place the subwoofer on your bed pillow..or wherever you will be primarily listening and literally crawl around the room, yes on your hands and knees) until it sounds the best. That is where you will place your wireless subwoofer. A subwoofer crawl is always better than the manual...every room is different and has different acoustics. Bass should blend in with the front channel well. The wireless rear speakers make 5.1 sound much more accurate than the bars that "simulate surround sound". For the price, this is a steal.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
This brand is ... ok. I definitely recommend klipsch or Bose. Vizio is cheaper and can be noticed after good use. The other two brand I named are well known for sound systems
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
These are great if you're looking for really cheap speakers but if not they aren't great. You have to turn it up high, there's barely any bass or tremble, and sometimes it randomly disconnects so you have to reset it a lot
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
This is a good sound system. Reasonably priced for what it is. And it looks nice and sleek under our tv. Great sound too, it makes watching movies even more enjoyable! Would recommend to friends for sure.
juan m.
Doral, FL
este sistema de musica envolvente hara que tu sala de estar o cuarto principal, sea una fiesta cosntante. es muy facil de conectar e impecable en su uso. lo consegui en una tienda electronica su precio es un poco costoso pero vale la pena, quede muy satisfecho
Adrienne G.
Has anyone compared this to any other brands? I have a Sony soundbar in my living room and am thinking of a system for the theater room. Any cons to this product?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
How does the sound of this compare to the vizio that comes without the subwoofer?
Keenia S.
I am totally interested in getting feedback on this soundbar package. I currently have a Vizio television and feel that I can get more quality if I spend a little more. Will this item provide longevity or will I be in the market for something new within the next few years?
Lilly A.
Has anyone compared this to any other product? Or had a bad experience with it?
Tenecia W.
Huntsville, AL
Can you connect more than one device at once?