ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioSpeakersVizio
54" 51 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)

VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)

Upgrade to premium audio with vizio's 42 2.1 home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Designed to fit any medium to large sized hdtv, this sound bar connects easily to your tv with just one cable. Packed with the latest dolby and dts audio technologies - movies, tv, games and music come to life in crystal clear audio. Built-in bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream your music from a compatible smartphone, tablet or pc.

How well does it work, I have a fairly small house... would I be able to hear it in the back?
Hi, I am a youtuber looking to make better content, in return I will do a very in-depth review on your product!
Can you connect more than one device at once?
Start your review of VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany C.
Rochester, NY
We got this as a Christmas gift and we couldn't be more pleased! We love watching movies
Kelly F.
Erie, PA
VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2) uploaded by Kelly F.
My husband should be writing this review because this is his favorite sound bar to date. Amazing sound, great for watching movies and getting that theatre experience with how awesome the bass is. Sleek look and easy to install. Well worth the price.
kalli B.
Monterey, TN
The speakers Works well if in smaller room would be better if the unit was wireless
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
Techie Expert Level 3
It sounds like a movie theater in my house with this system. The audio quality is awesome and it works will with my xbox one voice commands
Samantha E.
Indianapolis
Super awesome system! I purchased it at Sams club for a Great price! The only downfall is the remote broke, twice! The speaker itself is great.
Karoline Z.
Berkeley, CA
I LOVE THIS SOUND SYSTEM! It combines a soundbar with surround sound, turning my living room into an awesome home theatre. Also the bluetooth is great for playing music!
Amy V.
Brookings, OR
This sound bar is amazing. Makes movies and TV seem like you are right there. We love it.
Brittanee R.
This sound bar system is amazing! I purchased this to go with my projector and the sound quality and bass is 10/10. I’ve had it for over a year and haven’t had any problems and it was very easy to set up. I highly recommend.
Amber  V.
Temple, TX
Techie Expert Level 4
Such a simple bar but it adds some much extra sound when watching out movies. Easy to use great sound. I have heard better sound bars but for the price I think it does it’s job.
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a pretty large living room, and I’ve set up my speakers to have the best acoustics in the room. I have had other speakers but these seem to have the cleanest sound!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...