VIZIO 54

VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)

BY VIZIO #26 in Speakers

Upgrade to premium audio with vizio's 42 2.1 home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Designed to fit any medium to large sized hdtv, this sound bar connects easily to your tv with just one cable. Packed with the latest dolby and dts audio technologies - movies, tv, games and music come to life in crystal clear audio. Built-in bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream your music from a compatible smartphone, tablet or pc. see more...

• Can you connect more than one device at once?1 Answers
  • How does the sound of this compare to the vizio that comes withou...7 Answers
  • Anyone else experienced the lose of sound from time to time?1 Answers
VIZIO 54
VIZIO 54" 5.1 Sound Bar System - Black (S5451w-C2)
Alix G.
Techie Expert Level 1
My boyfriend had this in his living room for the longest time and we couldn't figure out how to work until one day we decided to take a day off and figure it out it took us like four hours but in the end we figured out how to set it up and afterwards it worked and when we turned it on it sounded so good and loud. I use it all the time now. Good quality kind of hard to install but the sound is amazing in the end so I would recommend.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great addition to any game/movie room. I think I paid about $150 for this and was very happy with what I got. The bass response makes the difference when comparing to only the speaker bar itself. Its easy to hook up to your TV and makes for an awesome audible experience. Here's to another great product from Vizio!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is an amazing sound bar! way better than the sony one that i owned previously. the sound is amazing and it is such great quality!! i have not have any issues with the bluetooth connecting yet like i did with the sony sound bar. A great choice for a not so expensive price!
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
This brand is ... ok. I definitely recommend klipsch or Bose. Vizio is cheaper and can be noticed after good use. The other two brand I named are well known for sound systems
Dan T.
Mount Carmel, PA
Small room or large, this soundbar is incredible. I've owned bars in the $799 to $999 range which do not compare to this. And the wireless subwoofer is a MUST. Placement of the sub is extremely important and makes all the difference in accuracy and punch. For optimal placement, try this: place the subwoofer on your bed pillow..or wherever you will be primarily listening and literally crawl around the room, yes on your hands and knees) until it sounds the best. That is where you will place your wireless subwoofer. A subwoofer crawl is always better than the manual...every room is different and has different acoustics. Bass should blend in with the front channel well. The wireless rear speakers make 5.1 sound much more accurate than the bars that "simulate surround sound". For the price, this is a steal.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Techie Expert Level 1
These are great if you're looking for really cheap speakers but if not they aren't great. You have to turn it up high, there's barely any bass or tremble, and sometimes it randomly disconnects so you have to reset it a lot
juan m.
Doral, FL
este sistema de musica envolvente hara que tu sala de estar o cuarto principal, sea una fiesta cosntante. es muy facil de conectar e impecable en su uso. lo consegui en una tienda electronica su precio es un poco costoso pero vale la pena, quede muy satisfecho
Madonna G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I must admit I always doubted Vizio so when my husband surprised me with a sound bar box one day after work l was expecting mediocre sound but let me tell you this sound system is fantastic. I was an avid sony speaker user and I told myself I'd only use it for movies but the quality is sooo great I catch myself turning it on even for cable! So easy to set up and mount, the only thing I regret is not getting it before!
Virginia J.
The 5.1 is definitely awesome! Purchased at Black Friday at Costco for a great price. but definitely worth the current non Black Friday price. Easy hookup, sleek design, Subwoofer has right amount of bass. Dual mid gives a true surround sound. Great whether it's music/ movies/ or Black Ops. Excellent for larger rooms. For a small room get the 2.0
Chelsey B.
Hannibal, MO
The sound is incredible. We bought a small Bose speaker at first. Which had great sound too. But it wasn't quite what we needed. We were able to find this in our price range and it sounds awesome! The price was very doable for the quality of sound it has. I will add the the blue tooth has been a bit difficult to connect to. And when I can connect to it, if you walk in front of the thing blue toothed to the bar the sound starts breaking up or it loses its connection.
Adrienne G.
Has anyone compared this to any other brands? I have a Sony soundbar in my living room and am thinking of a system for the theater room. Any cons to this product?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
How does the sound of this compare to the vizio that comes without the subwoofer?
Keenia S.
I am totally interested in getting feedback on this soundbar package. I currently have a Vizio television and feel that I can get more quality if I spend a little more. Will this item provide longevity or will I be in the market for something new within the next few years?
Lilly A.
Has anyone compared this to any other product? Or had a bad experience with it?
Tenecia W.
Huntsville, AL
Can you connect more than one device at once?