ElectronicsTelevisionVizio
50" LED Smart Ultra HD Home Theater Display w/ SmartCast

Vizio 50" LED Smart Ultra HD Home Theater Display w/ SmartCast

Think you know what a home theater looks like? Think again. The Vizio SmartCast E50u-D2 50" class Home Theater Display brings your favorite films, TV shows, and games to life in brilliant, lifelike 4K detail, providing a big-screen entertainment experience right in your living room. And because it has dual-band Wi-Fi, you'll have access to a variety of streaming apps in addition to cable and satellite programming. From Vizio.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vizio 50" LED Smart Ultra HD Home Theater Display w/ SmartCast!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie  N.
Meeker, OK
This TV glitches all the time when on the Home Screen and then it does some other odd things - I have to turn off and turn it back on. I don’t like the Home Screen, as it’s pretty cluttered. You also can’t get Sling TV on it. I bought it to save money, but I won’t be purchasing another one.

Looking for your answer?