BY VIZIO

The all-new M-Series 47" (46.5" diag.) Razor LED™ Smart TV has arrived with an ultra-modern design, brilliant picture quality, and a new, VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ experience. Give any room an easy "designer home" makeover with the signature design of the M-Series, featuring an ultra-thin bezel that virtually vanishes next to the nearly edge-to-edge display. Enjoy stunning picture quality with the latest technology: Razor LED™ with Smart Dimming™ for vivid colors and deep contrast, Full HD 1080p and 120Hz effective refresh rate with backlight scanning for the sharpest possible picture. Now with the new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ Smart TV experience, get connected with built-in Wi-Fi to the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and more from favorites like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, M-Go, HuluPlus™, and Pandora®. VIZIO M-Series: It's the must-have entertainment upgrade you've been waiting for. see more...

Priti G.
Love our new tv!!!!! It has all the apps built right into it! Makes things soo Much easier. We no longer have to use Apple TV!
Karina R.
dover, DE
I loooove this tv! I love that i can watch netflix with just the click of a button. I could look at this thing all day!
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This TV has been doing the trick for what we need. What we love is how we were able to mount it on the wall with ease
Angela P.
Beaverton, OR
Nice tv. Great picture and slim design. Works great. Not to big either. Small remote. Doesn't take up to much space
April M.
Fulton, MS
I love that the TV is WiFi compatable but I've had the repair man out 3 times after big storms in our area
Sydney R.
Midlothian, VA
So far so good...we have only had this TV for a couple days so I can't say much yet. Check back with us.
Jessica T.
El Paso, TX
Love my tv, I have my Netflix and Hulu accounts set up to it, plus you can use YouTube, it's great.
Anna T.
Greenville, SC
Just bought this TV. Image is good and the sound is decent. Happy with it for the price I paid.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Smart tvs are great for streaming Netflix and other apps. Great picture and nice big screen
Lynzie S.
Gold Hill, OR
Nice tv, clear picture, I like the screen saver..... It's a TV and it does what it does.