ElectronicsTelevisionsVizio
47 Class 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV

Vizio 47 Class 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV

The all-new M-Series 47" (46.5" diag.) Razor LED™ Smart TV has arrived with an ultra-modern design, brilliant picture quality, and a new, VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ experience. Give any room an easy "designer home" makeover with the signature design of the M-Series, featuring an ultra-thin bezel that virtually vanishes next to the nearly edge-to-edge display. Enjoy stunning picture quality with the latest technology: Razor LED™ with Smart Dimming™ for vivid colors and deep contrast, Full HD 1080p and 120Hz effective refresh rate with backlight scanning for the sharpest possible picture. Now with the new, faster VIZIO Internet Apps Plus™ Smart TV experience, get connected with built-in Wi-Fi to the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and more from favorites like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, M-Go, HuluPlus™, and Pandora®. VIZIO M-Series: It's the must-have entertainment upgrade you've been waiting for.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vizio 47 Class 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly C.
Bluefield, WV
Vizio 47 Class 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV uploaded by Kelly C.
I love my smart [email protected] I have had it now five years and it still works like the day I bought it. I love how if you would lose the remote you can use the TV still unlike other smart TVs on the market. I definitely recommend this TV if you are interested in a new smart tv
Lynzie S.
Gold Hill, OR
Nice tv, clear picture, I like the screen saver..... It's a TV and it does what it does.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
I am a huge smart tv person I like being about to have other uses for my tv besides watching cable.
Nicole T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Everything I've got from Vizio has been phenomenal. They honestly just manufacture great products. The screens on the TVs are so clear and focused, especially on HD settings. My DVD player has tons of features (just like my tv) like Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, and many more.
Patrick S.
This Tv is very nice. The picture is clear and the smart TV part makes it convenient to watch applications such as Netflix. One thing I wish it had was just an Internet browsing application. Besides that, great TV!
Barbara T.
I LOVE this TV! I can use my TV to watch Netflix, Amazon prime movies and YouTube videos. The picture is sharp and the sound is definitely HD. I would recommend this TV to anyone who like to use Bluetooth to connect their computer to their TV and get the picture and sound that you want.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I bought this TV as a gift to myself for Christmas. I have to say I absolutely love it! The quality is great and I can easily access Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, etc. Its everything in one, I have nothing negative to say about this brand, its great! Perfect size and my roommates love watching movies together.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I really love this tv, I've not run into any problems worth it yet. I've had Vizios for awhile now and I'm satisfied with the brand.
Jaime H.
Odenville, AL
I love this tv! The picture is clear, the apps are easy to add and easy to use. The remote isn't confusing and setup is easy and quick! I would buy this TV over and over again, but I don't think I will have to! Great brand!!
Brittany W.
Clarksville , Tn
Got this for my husband . Him and I really do enjoy this tv. We put it in our bedroom and it does amazingly in there . I love the brand VIZIO for Tvs . They are very affordable and do the job

Looking for your answer?