VIZIO 42

VIZIO 42" 2.1 Sound Bar System Black - Black (S4221w-C4)

BY VIZIO

Upgrade to premium audio with vizio s 42 2.1 home theater sound bar with wireless subwoofer. Designed to complement any medium to large-sized hdtv, this sound bar connects easily to your tv with just one cable. The wireless subwoofer adds deep, room shaking bass to your room without the need to run any extra wires. Built-in bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream music from a smartphone or tablet, while dolby digital and dts digital surround audio technologies turn movies, tv and games into an immersive audio experience. Rated at up to 101 db with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*, the s4221w is a serious audio... see more...

VIZIO 42
VIZIO 42" 2.1 Sound Bar System Black - Black (S4221w-C4)
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I actually very much like the Vizio brand.  I find it to be less expensive than their higher priced competitors.  Mine has also lasted longer than my more expensive products.  It was easy to set up and use.  I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a good product at a decent price.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I have purchased this product for my parents for Christmas. I can tell you that whenever they watch a movie it's super load and you won't miss anything. Easy install and highly recommended for people who love movie theater sound.
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought one of these online second hand and I use it every day. I bought an additional subwoofer to go with it and it produces theatre sounding results! Very surprised by the sound that this little thing can make!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Great sound bar love the sound we use this when we are watching movies and it makes us feel like we are right there in the action I highly recommend this sound bar the price was great you just can't beat it
Teliah H.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best speaker in the whole. I love it makes movie night feel like I am at the movie theater. This speaker is really great for parties and music. The quality is awesome. Your neighbors may become annoyed. LOL
Ka V.
My brother has this and OMG. I'm so jealous. It literally makes it seem like we're in the movie theater. I love it. Movie night has been upgraded ever since.
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
Easy to connect. Makes your TV sound great. Once you use it you will never want to listen to a TV without one, it sounds so much different
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Faboulous sound bar from Vizio. They have great products and this right here is one. Go check it out and go going with one.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Combined with my samsung 55 inch tv, it's the perfect set up. The bass is fantastic, a must have for music lovers.
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Great little sound bar, can hide discreetly behind your tv or on the wall, sound works great for the room we have
Samantha R.
Philo, OH
How much is this ? I need it !!
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Does this attach to your tv?