ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioRadiosVizio
38” 21 Home Theater Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer | S3821W-C0

Vizio 38” 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer | S3821W-C0

Upgrade your TVs audio with VIZIO’s 38” 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer. The perfect addition to any small to medium sized HDTV, it comes packed with the latest Dolby Digital® decoding and DTS sound enhancement technologies. Built-in Bluetooth enables you to enjoy streaming music from your smartphone, tablet, PC or other compatible device.

How is the sound quality?
Start your review of Vizio 38” 2.1 Home Theater Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer | S3821W-C0!
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Replaced by bulky surround sound system with this more sleek look and sounds great easy to connect and has hd and Bluetooth and can also connect to other devices great price during Black Friday at Walmart for $50
Nathan M.
North Salt Lake, UT
Great product and great sound quality. I recommend for people that don't have a ton of money to spend
kara W.
Burton
Techie Expert Level 1
We love this sound bar. We always have our music blue-toothed to it. The sound quality is great! II would highly recommend this sound bar if you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a sound system.
blake H.
Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
Great sound bar for the price, it has good bass and the sound is very clear. This product has enough sound to rattle things off of our mantle. Very easy to use with cable or wireless. I bought 2 of them.
Morgan S.
Meadville, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
This was a great purchase. I had been looking for a sound bar as the speakers on my flat screen are in the back which made it difficult to hear until you turned the volume almost the entire way up. This really provides great, clean, crisp sound and has some fantastic bass.
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
This sound bar works really well. We enjoy it and never have had any issues with it.
joana C.
Hayward , CA
We love the sound bar we just got a 70 inch smart ty and yu can tell the difference on the quality of the sound..love it a great investment ..the sound quality is just perfect crisp and clear.
Theresa L.
For years my husband and I had the Bose system , but decided it was time for something more compact. The Vizio sound bar is great for the size and works well with our hdtv. The audio is great!
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
A couple years ago I bought my husband an older Vizio soundbar for the living room. It has been awesome. It still works great. Now he has a man cave and I want to purchase another soundbar so we can keep one in the living room and the other in his man cave.
Kristy G.
Nothing but good reviews for this product easy to connect and awesome sound. Very good for home theater
Ask a question to the Influenster community...