VIZIO 38

VIZIO 38" 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Intergrated Deep Bass -

BY VIZIO #43 in Speakers

Upgrade your small to medium sized tv with serious audio from the vizio 38 2.0 sound bar with integrated deep bass. This sound bar cranks out serious audio from its stereo full range drivers, while dual deep bass modules add low end frequency without the need for an external subwoofer. Built-in bluetooth allows you to stream music from your smartphone or tablet even when the tv is off. It is also packed with the latest in audio technology including dolby digital decoding, dts trusurround to simulate surround sound without the need for rear speakers, and dts truvolume which levels the volume of overly... see more...

• Do you recommend buying a sound bar? 1 Answers
  • Does this sound bar only work with VIZIO tvs?1 Answers
VIZIO 38
VIZIO 38" 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Intergrated Deep Bass -
Buy on Walmart
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Techie Expert
Got this as a Christmas gift, and it makes all the difference when using the flatscreen. The speakers on the tv are very tinny and this speaker rounds out the sound of everything fully. When the phone rings on tv, you wonder if your own phone is ringing.
Sheteeca K.
Florence, SC
I love my Vizio sound bar!! This has been one of the best gifts that I have ever received. The sound is so clear and acoustics are awesome!!
Holly S.
I like Vizio. Very good brand. Good sound quality. We have their television as well and love it too.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This product sounds pretty good, I think the sound quality could be a little bit better but again the price is 99.99. you get what you pay for
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Sounds great, but I have to take a star off for the fact that the manual buttons just do not work. I am going to return the bar for a new one tomorrow. I contacted customer service and they recommended I do a power cycle. You turn the power off, hold the button down for 30 seconds and then try. It didn't work. I tried three times. It works with the remote, just not manually. I have been using the blue tooth feature to stream music from my phone via soundcloud. It works great other than the manual buttons on the speaker just not every having worked, whatsoever.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Pretty loud i like this speacker it is placed under my TV at home and sounds cool
Carla  P.
Love this! We bought a new smart TV and then purchased this sound bar to go with it. We also bought the woofers? To use with it. Our TV now sounds like a movie theater! We absolutely love it. Oh and it automatically comes on when we turn the TV on so we don't have to use two remotes.
Rebekah R.
Great bass, great to listen to Tyga. Also good for hanging out with friends to play all your music
Keiline O.
Love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Victoria R.
Soundbar works great good quality sound looks nice small adds a lot to whatever you're watching I must have to watch a movie
Samantha S.
Does this sound bar only work with VIZIO tvs?
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Do you recommend buying a sound bar?