BY VIZIO #41 in Speakers

Upgrade your small to medium sized tv with serious audio from the vizio 38 2.0 sound bar with integrated deep bass. This sound bar cranks out serious audio from its stereo full range drivers, while dual deep bass modules add low end frequency without the need for an external subwoofer. Built-in bluetooth allows you to stream music from your smartphone or tablet even when the tv is off. It is also packed with the latest in audio technology including dolby digital decoding, dts trusurround to simulate surround sound without the need for rear speakers, and dts truvolume which levels the volume of overly...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Great sound. Works amazingly well! It feels like you’re in a theater. My dad had this and gave it to me when I moved. I’m not sure where he got it from though.. but it’s amazing! I would definitely recommend
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Got this as a Christmas gift, and it makes all the difference when using the flatscreen. The speakers on the tv are very tinny and this speaker rounds out the sound of everything fully. When the phone rings on tv, you wonder if your own phone is ringing.
Cori C.
We got this as a Christmas gift and it's fantastic! We live in an apartment, so we don't usually turn it up super loud, but when our neighbors aren't home, we've blasted it just to see how loud it will get and it's defining! Before getting the sound bar, we would have to turn our TV up to about 75 in order to hear it unless we were sitting right in front of it (it's an off brand tv, so it's speakers aren't ver good). Since setting up the sound bar, we've never turned the TV volume up over 10.
The bluetooth streaming feature is great as well. We can listen to music from our phones or through youtube and have it play through the sound bar.
Issy G.
I use the speaker for my 32 inch in my room didn't give me enough bass when I used it in the living room I'm happy with this product could be better but definitely like to use it with my phone when I play music I would recommend a bigger or different sound system if you're looking for your TV to sound like a home theater
Mar M.
MY old theater system broke down so I thought about trying a sound bar. I didn't want the hassle of all the cables that I had before. The sound bar sounds great. I do wish it had more deeper bass but that's why they have the one with a subwoofer. I like that when I turn on my TV it automatically turns off with it. It also remembers the settings I have on it when I switch to blue-tooth or just TV audio. Overall I'm very happy with it :)
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Sounds great, but I have to take a star off for the fact that the manual buttons just do not work. I am going to return the bar for a new one tomorrow. I contacted customer service and they recommended I do a power cycle. You turn the power off, hold the button down for 30 seconds and then try. It didn't work. I tried three times. It works with the remote, just not manually. I have been using the blue tooth feature to stream music from my phone via soundcloud. It works great other than the manual buttons on the speaker just not every having worked, whatsoever.
Gelenn C.
Me and my hubby looking for nice and affordable price of soundbar. And we decided to try this, and so far we really do love. My inlaws visited us and they have more expensive soundbar and they noticed, our vizio is way more better than what they have. 😊
Alicia E.
Coral Gables, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Simple to use and has great sound. Very easy to install! Great speaker for the price. I like the fact that it was cheap. Mids and highs sound good but doesn't have much bass. Great for the price much better than the speakers built into my flatscreen.
Ben L.
Montoursville, PA
When I first bought the setup I was blown away by the quality for the reasonably low price I paid. However, after about 6 weeks, my speaker would not turn on. Vizio's customer service was very good though and sent me a box to mail my defective soundbar in for a new functioning one. I would recommend this soundbar to my friends
Alex C.
Purchased as a gift to the in-laws, they love it and use it daily. Sound quality is great, but would have purchased the subwoofer that goes with it, if purchased again. We purchased from walmart with site to store delivery.
Samantha S.
Does this sound bar only work with VIZIO tvs?
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Do you recommend buying a sound bar?
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
Eu amo essa gracinha bonitinha. Nós costumávamos ter essa churrasqueira de volta antes de comprarmos uma churrasqueira maior e mais cara e funcionou muito bem. É bastante acessível e eu recomendaria.

back