VIZIO 38

VIZIO 38" 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Intergrated Deep Bass -

BY VIZIO #44 in Speakers

Upgrade your small to medium sized tv with serious audio from the vizio 38 2.0 sound bar with integrated deep bass. This sound bar cranks out serious audio from its stereo full range drivers, while dual deep bass modules add low end frequency without the need for an external subwoofer. Built-in bluetooth allows you to stream music from your smartphone or tablet even when the tv is off. It is also packed with the latest in audio technology including dolby digital decoding, dts trusurround to simulate surround sound without the need for rear speakers, and dts truvolume which levels the volume of overly... see more...

• Do you recommend buying a sound bar? 1 Answers
  • Does this sound bar only work with VIZIO tvs?1 Answers
VIZIO 38
VIZIO 38" 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Intergrated Deep Bass -
Jeremy V.
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
This addition was the best purchase. Our speakers on the TV were in the back making it hard to hear even at high volumes. Using this helped fixed that problem. I also love the Bluetooth feature. Would recommend to friends
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Hesperia, MI
I love how much it helps with movie sound and the surround sound in general with our vizio tv. I got it as a black friday deal on amazon and I do not regret it at all. Easy to set up and easy to use.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Knoxville, TN
Love the sound quality we get with this system! The perfect addition to our new television and living room setup. Easily mounted on the wall! Great quality at an affordable price!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Gulfport, MS
This speaker is super loud! It is easy to connect your phone to! I would say for the quality it is worth the money! I have nothing to complain about!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this soundbar. It's just wonderful all around. Got it for a great price and works great. Easy to set up
Holly S.
Holly S.
I like Vizio. Very good brand. Good sound quality. We have their television as well and love it too.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
San pablo, CA
Pretty loud i like this speacker it is placed under my TV at home and sounds cool
Cori C.
Cori C.
We got this as a Christmas gift and it's fantastic! We live in an apartment, so we don't usually turn it up super loud, but when our neighbors aren't home, we've blasted it just to see how loud it will get and it's defining! Before getting the sound bar, we would have to turn our TV up to about 75 in order to hear it unless we were sitting right in front of it (it's an off brand tv, so it's speakers aren't ver good). Since setting up the sound bar, we've never turned the TV volume up over 10.
The bluetooth streaming feature is great as well. We can listen to music from our phones or through youtube and have it play through the sound bar.
Issy G.
Issy G.
I use the speaker for my 32 inch in my room didn't give me enough bass when I used it in the living room I'm happy with this product could be better but definitely like to use it with my phone when I play music I would recommend a bigger or different sound system if you're looking for your TV to sound like a home theater
Mar M.
Mar M.
MY old theater system broke down so I thought about trying a sound bar. I didn't want the hassle of all the cables that I had before. The sound bar sounds great. I do wish it had more deeper bass but that's why they have the one with a subwoofer. I like that when I turn on my TV it automatically turns off with it. It also remembers the settings I have on it when I switch to blue-tooth or just TV audio. Overall I'm very happy with it :)
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Do you recommend buying a sound bar?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Does this sound bar only work with VIZIO tvs?