ElectronicsTelevisionsVizio
32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL

Vizio 32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL

VIZIO's 32" Class LCD HDTV delivers superior picture and audio quality at an amazing value. This flat screen LCD HDTV features a 100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for deeper blacks and brighter whites, and ambient light sensing technology for a perfectly-balanced picture that's never washed out or too bright. SRS StudioSound HDTM audio supplies advanced virtual surround sound and two HDMI® ports accommodate your satellite or cable TV and Blu-ray® Player. It also exceeds ENERGY STAR® 5.3 Guidelines so the planet and your wallet are both better off.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vizio 32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa L.
Sandy, UT
Vizio 32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL uploaded by Melissa L.
I love my Vizio. I’ve had It since 2012. It’s been great. With new streaming services, It struggles. I can’t watch HULU live or add Disney+ but that’s okay. It’s a nice clear picture.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Vizio 32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this television! It is so reliable and the picture and sound are clear and sharp. The remote is easy to navigate but I now have it linked to my Xfinity remote. Make sure you read the information provided to save yourself some headaches. Vizio 32" LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV E321VL #techie
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I bought this Vizio 32 inch TV at target because our TV had taken a dump! I didn’t know what I was buying, I didn’t know the brand, I shopped by price because we were on a tight budget. We’ve been very happy with it
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This TV is okay, the screen quality isn’t so great. However, I’ve had it for a while and it’s easy to move around (I only own one TV for the whole house). It’s sturdy as well. I recommend this to anyone in need of a TV, as long as they aren’t too picky about quality.
Charli S.
Arlington, TX
Amazing tv! Very vivid, clear, and great hi-def picture quality. Works perfectly for our teen daughters room. It works great for video games, and for use with her amazon fire stick. Didn’t break the bank either, at just about $100.
Loamnys P.
Youngstown, OH
Funciona bastante bien. Le he instalado todo para tener todos los canales que pueda. Su precio es muy bueno en comparación a su calidad. La verdad es buena marca.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love my television the picture quality is great and I haven’t had any problems with it so far.
Sarah M.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have owned this tv for over 10 years. It works great. The color is still bright and sound quality is good as well. The remote does go in and out so I have to get off the couch to change the volume.
Skylar L.
Tillamook, OR
It's the best TV I have ever owned. I don't regret the purchase at all. The price was reasonable and the TV works great
Jeanette S.
Pontiac, MI
I got this TV on target on sale it’s still works I’ll like it because it’s a smart TV everything is connected us up for the HBO max I do have to get a Roku for it and it works just fine the only thing is that when it breaks when it shuts down and gets stuck and you have to unplug the electric cord

Looking for your answer?