Vizio - 32" Class (31-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 720p - 60hz - Hdtv

by Vizio

VIZIO - 32" Class (31-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 720p - 60Hz - HDTV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vizio - 32" Class (31-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 720p - 60hz - Hdtv!
How would you rate this product?
Now this isn’t a newer TV but I’ve had mine for over 5 years and it still works like a charm and has a great picture. If you’re looking for a product that will last you for years, I’d recommend this Vizio TV.
Pearland, TX
My whole family LOVES watching tv. When we decided to get this television on black friday it seemed to work great. Netflix and hulu completed the package. However, the TV gave out 3 years after when it suddenly turned off. Wished it would have lasted longer but it had great definition and internet connection. Overall great tv.
Bellville, TX
My husband purchased this for our bedroom. So far, so good. We were able to easily hang this on the wall, and enjoy using it with a Roku stick. I was afraid it might be too small, but it's perfect! It was extremely easy to set up! Basically plug in and that's it! I would definitely recommend this television!
We received this as a wedding present and we have not had any issues with it. Works great, the image quality looks good, easy to use (good placement of ports, like the location of the side buttons, for when you can't find the remote). We've had it three years now and have had zero issues. Great product!
Los Fresnos, TX
Great TV for my room. Very thin, doesn't take up space on my shelf. Very easy to set up when following the directions. Was watching TV within 10 minutes of putting it together. This TV went beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new tv.
Biloxi , Ms
I absolutely love my television. The picture is great and has different modes such as: movie, game, sports, custom, and energy saving. The sound is also great. One of my favorite aspects is there are multiple options hook ups. It has a USB port.
Tulare, CA
We bought this TV and it was great had it for only under a year then one day when my husband went to turn it on the screen just turned blank but it was on. We ended up throwing it away because it no longer worked
Winsted, CT
This TV is great and so is the quality when I buy a TV I always buy Vizio because I know the quality is there. I have had there brand tvs for a long time and all of them work great even the older ones. The customer service has always been very helpful as well which is why I keep coming back
Gainesville, Fl
It s good TV for the price. After about a month or two I started having a horizontal line that appears halfway down the screen. It's not super noticeable but it is there.
Windsor , SC
I LOVE Vizio. It's all I have in my house. Great T.V.'s for a reasonable price. will buy again and again. I've had one for 7-8 years since flat screens first started coming out. It's still going strong with a great picture!!

Looking for your answer?