VIZIO 32

VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV

BY VIZIO

Simply smart. With a 31.5" diagonal LED-backlit display and crisp 720p resolution, the Vizio HDTV is right at home in the bedroom, office, or kids' room. But it's not just pretty-built-in Wi-Fi and tons of apps mean you'll always have something to watch. From Vizio. see more...

VIZIO 32
VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
My daughter has this TV. She uses the netslif app so much that we actually took the cable out of her room and moved it to our sons room. She loves that she can connect to our cable through the charter app on the tv. The only thing we dont like is the picture quality. We should have waited until we found a 1080p, but our daughter is okay with it and doesn't mind. We haven't had any issues with it so far, and we bought it mid-february 2017.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this tv. I love the fact that I have Netflix at the tip of my finger. It did meet my expectations and everything was so easy to set up. I watch Netflix a lot so I love the fact that I can just click the Netflix button on my remote and it comes up with ease. There are a lot of widgets on this tv that come with it. You can even add more widgets if you like. It has widgets such as YouTube so it makes watching videos easy.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I currently own this tv and I love it. It's easy to navigate. Internet is a plus because we can watch all our favorite shows. You can get Hulu, Netflix, I heart radio, just to name a few. This is a great buy!