Vizio 29

Vizio 29" 2.0 Sound Bar - Black (SB2920-C6) S2920w-C0

BY VIZIO #2 in Home Theater Systems

VIZIO's 29" 2.0 Sound Bar delivers powerful audio to any room and is perfect for small to medium sized HDTVs. It features DTS TruVolume for a TV viewing experience with fewer volume fluctuations and DTS TruSurround HD for immersive surround sound without the need for cumbersome rear speakers. Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device. Setup is simple - just plug it in, connect the included audio cable to your TV and you've got powerful audio with minimal effort. see more...

Vizio 29
Vizio 29" 2.0 Sound Bar - Black (SB2920-C6) S2920w-C0
Buy on Target
Dina S.
Dina S.
The first time I heard the sound from this soundbar, I was floored. It sounded like water dripping in my house and it was coming from the soundbar. I was sold completely at that point. I really like the system and can even plug my phone into it and play music through my bluetooth. I would buy one for my bedroom but my husband and I would have the battle of the soundbars...lol
Gesele D.
Gesele D.
I agree the sound is fantastic. It had several selections for the type of program,, such as sports, music. However, less than a year it started to buzz and we threw it away.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This Vizio sound bar is probably one of my favorite purchases I've made within the last year. I bought it at Target (you can also find this product at Walmart, Kmart, Best Buy, etc) for like ninety dollars I believe. It's very affordable in comparison to other home theater systems and it works just as well as the more expensive ones in my opinion! This sound bar has honestly made watching movies at home so much more enjoyable! My boyfriend and I really like action and horror movies so having the sound bar as the home theater system makes everything more intense and vivid! Great surround sound, really! I love that the bar can just sit in front of the tv and you don't have to have big speakers everywhere! This is a quality product and we have had no issues with it! I would definitely purchase this again and I highly recommend this Vizio sound bar for your t.v. or movie watching pleasure!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Our family loves movies and we needed to kick things up a little. This sound bar is amazing. It has great sound and the bass is hard to beat. it was easy to install and connect our remote to. It literally only has two cords one for the tv and the other for an outlet. I recommend this sound bar for anyone in the market.
Maeghan G.
Maeghan G.
Sherman, TX
Got this Vizio soundbar for my boyfriend for Christmas and we love it! its super easy to set up and the sound quality is AMAZING. comes with a remote and a blue tooth feature if you want to play music from your phone. Can also be wallmounted and comes with the screws. Great price/recommend!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Awesome sound, just like a theatre. Comes with a remote when you want to be lazy as well as buttons on the top in case you misplace it! Very user friendly and easy to set up and use. Most cost efficient than other brands. Would recommend to anyone in the market.
Alix G.
Alix G.
I have this in my living room and it's honestly the best speaker system I've ever heard. Great quality would recommend for anybody who needs a speaker system that actually works and it's loud enough to be heard from the other side of the street
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
What a way to get the party started!!!! This goes great especially during movie night or party time, such a great quality with so many cool features I hope to purchase one soon it exceeded my expectations
Heather G.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. It works great! It's thin enough to sit right under the tv and doesn't get in the way! The price was great!
Stacy a.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This sound bar is the best I've ever bought. It sounds similar to a theater. Very strong sounds. Never had a problem.
Mk
Mk
Has anyone used one of these before? Is it worth it?