Viz
Inuyasha 1

Viz Inuyasha 1

by Viz

Do you watch anime? What’s your favorite show(s)? What got you into it, or what do you think might influence you into watching it?Viz Inuyasha 1
Is this the movies or the books
Start your review of Viz Inuyasha 1!
How would you rate this product?
Denise G.
One of my favorite animes. I love the whole story and does not leave you on a cliff hanger. I adore inuyasha he is funny but such teddy bear.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
Inuyasha was one of the very first anime/mangas it's my favorite anime and I love the manga
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
One of my favorite anime series of all time. I grew up watching it early in the morning before school and when I left home I kinda forgot about it until my friends brother introduced me to anime again. Reading the manga definitely gives you more details to the story than what you can get just by watching and I recommend it whether you’re a fan or if you’re just curious!
renee T.
It is a good way to introduce the story I really enjoyed reading the start of the story
Liv W.
Columbus, OH
Fantastic series full of action, adventure, humor, and romance. Kagome is a great heroine and easy to relate to. Inuyasha is hilarious and surprisingly complex.