BY VIVO PER LEI

This revolutionary Anti-wrinkle Eye Serum will nourish the delicate area around your eyes and provide the skin with the necessary vitamins it requires see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I received this from tomoson for free and I'm sure glad I didn't pay money for it. I've used it two times. The first time it seemed pretty watery for an eye serum. The second time I used it at night after I washed my face and it immediately burned the skin around my eyes. I had to wash it off. I don't think it does much of anything and would not recommend this to anyone! There are way better eye serums you can use!
Crystal L.
This serum is a really good product. I like that a little goes a long way, and my skin doesn't feel funky after putting it on.
Lori H.
Wallis
This is by far my favorite skin care line. I have very sensitive skin and I never have an issue.