BY VIVITE

Exfoliates    Hydrates   Protects Exfoliates, hydrates and protects skin.  The formulation is rich in protective antioxidants and has a luxurious, lightweight and soothing base. Questions or Comments? 800.377.7790 M-F, 6 AM - 4:30 PM, PT viviteskincare.com. . see more...

Kerri D.
Levite night renewal facial cream is a great face and neck overnight renewal cream to help with fine lines and rejuvenate collagen and usefulness to the appearance of the skin. Can be a bit costly but it’s a really good product and worth the money spent
kaela w.
I've only used it 3 times, but I love the way it feels and the tingly effect of the glycolic ingredient. My sister uses it and highly recommended it. I have combination skin and am hoping for the best.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is my beauty secret, a little goes a long way as a jar lasts me about 10 months. It really keeps my skin smooth and bright. I can see a huge difference in my complexion, acne scars and lines. I can see how dull my face becomes when I don't use it. Excellent product.