BY VIVITE

Exfoliates - Hydrates - Protects Vivite® Glycare Clarifying Lotion is a lightweight product, intended for oil skin. It provides exfoliation to surface skin, while smoothing and refining appearance. . see more...

Ferra L.
philadelphia
I have very oily skin and I’ve been constantly on the lookout for good oily skin products like this. It’s effective and I wear this almost everyday. I’m happy that I bought this and I would buy this again!!
Danielle R.
Orefield, PA
I use this right after I exfoliate with the facial cleanser by Vivite. It is kinda weird because its liquid... which was interesting to get used to but it works just as well as lotion (maybe even better) It leaves your face feeling really smooth and when you put on foundation, holy moly does it go on like butter. Love this and all products by Vivite. Trust me its worth the price of this brand!!!!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I have very oily skin so I thought I would buy this. For a while it worked extremely well. But by the end of the week my skin started drying out too much. I had giant flakes on my cheeks and the dead skin would go everywhere. I say try this product but do not use it every day!
Kayla M.
Coming from someone with super oily skin this product is amazing. It's hard to get use to at first since it is a liquid but it is well worth the transition. I highly recommend it.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Very good toner, keeps skin hydrated yet you don't get an oily feel, also has a very fresh and clean scent.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I have been battling to get some great lotions for oily skin and definitely this is the one for me.
My hair doesn't look oily anymore and it is really long lasting. It doesn't burn my skin either.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Such a great product, leaves your skin feeling really smooth. Would recommend to a friend.
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
I love it so much it's amazing and great product I would recommend to a friend
priya b.
Is this suits for sensitive skin?
Rachael S.
Does this dry out your skin, if you have oily skin? Is it moisturizing?