Add a Photo

By VIVITE
#1367 in Facial Cleansers
Exfoliates    Hydrates   Protects Cleanses and smoothes to refine skin gently and effectively.  The dual action of manual and chemical exfoliation thoroughly dissolves skin cell build-up.  Rich, creamy lather without a soap base. Questions or Comments? 800.377.7790 M-F, 6 AM - 4:30 PM, PT viviteskincare.com. .
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL

Great exfoliating product. I used to keep it in the shower for my face, neck and chest. Keeps my skin smooth and looking polished.
Monse G.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ

This is amazing for my skin. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone.
Queenie C.
Queenie C.
Griffin

Vivite Exfoliating I rarely u facial cleansers but this is one to beat it makes my face feel refreshing afterwards
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Orefield, PA

This is my favorite Vivite product! I only use it once a week because my face is sensitive and will dry out but wow does it really exfoliate your skin! You can tell right away when you put your lotion on that your face is so much smoothr! its amazing. Honestly splurge for this cleanser! you will thank me later!

Join Now