BY VIVITE

Exfoliates    Hydrates   Protects Cleanses and hydrates skin.  Gently and thoroughly removes surface dirt, grit and makeup residues.  Use daily to help keep skin looking fresh and prepare your skin for regular application of Vivite products. Questions or Comments? 800.377.7790 M-F, 6 AM - 4:30 PM, PT viviteskincare.com. . see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Kali C.
Kali C.
Bryan, TX
So good. Really love it. It's my favorite. Stays all day. Works all night. Will be your right hand man and ya go to.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Great for combination skin! After each use you will feel clean, refreshed and renewed.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
I wouldn't recommend. I did not like how the cleanser left my face feeling.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Love love always makes my face feels soft amd don't make it break out...... will always use
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Wonderful smooth cleanser. Very very gentle and leaves you feeling very clean. I use this before and after skin treatments for gentle cleansing. I picked it up at a skincare center when I was doing laser resurfacing treatments. Definitely would buy again.
Maria Joy C.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
I don't have this product because I either haven't brought it or it's not available to me! I do need to get a better skin care routine so this is probably something I'm going to buy in future
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I'd like to try it out. Hope it doesn't dry out the face
Jackee R.