Vivitar S126 16MP 4x Zoom Compact Digital Camera - Pink.

by Vivitar

Model number S126. Product specification: 16 megapixels. 4x digital zoom. 1.8in LCD. Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second. Image stabilisation. Red eye reduction. PictBridge compatible.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vivitar S126 16MP 4x Zoom Compact Digital Camera - Pink.!
Hebron
The overall quality of it is average. I would say it's food for a beginner. I wasn't expecting that much out of it but it proved to be quite substantial. The only critiques I have of this product is it needs a longer battery charge. I would recommend this for someone whose considering getting into photography but isn't sure yet so you won't end up wasting thousands of dollars on a camera that they'll never use.
Love this cam! Takes great pics, good quality. Love that it’s pink. Love that it’s small enough to take anywhere! Very easy to use and is reliable when all else fails and nobody has a cam. Would recommend
Worcester
Purchased at: Amazon
Well at the time it was at good use. I used to take plenty of pictures with them but the quality isn’t that great.
San Diego, CA
excellent camera takes really great pictures and would be perfect for your daughter or niece.