Vivitar 67mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter + LensPen + CapKeeper + Lens Cleaning Kit for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus & Pentax Lenses

BY VIVITAR

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Vivitar 67mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter 2) Lenspen NLP-1C Lens Pen Cleaning System 3) CapKeeper 2 4) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Vivitar 67mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Protect your lens and enhance your photos The Vivitar Circular Polarizing Filter is ideal for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass, and it also improves color saturation, clarity and contrast. This threaded filter is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds, for example. This filter will not affect the overall color balance of a shot, and will provide protection for your lens while shooting. Key Features: Eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces Increases contrast and color saturation Protects your lens from dust and scratches see more...

Heather J.
Laureldale, PA
When buying a new lens... this is the first thing that i buy as an accessory. it protects the lens and improves the photos dramatically. worth every penny when you are spending so much on DSLR/SLR lenses.
Šï M.
rabat
Techie Expert Level 1
my name is mohamed elkohli I love the product so much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on Youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of rabat We hope to accept that offer the product to do  References I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do review the products from many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the  products to do a review my address is morooco rabat cym hay elbarid ru41 n15 zip code 10050 city rabat ,country: morocco thank you so much my email : koradiblage@gmail.com