suggested searches
Viviscal® Professional Professional Strength Hair Growth Program Dietary Supplement Tablets 180 ct Box
Viviscal

53%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’ve been using this product for about a month now. It was recommended to me from my dermatologist. I have noticed some growth so I know it takes more time to really see a difference. The reason why I reduced one star was because of the taste. The pills to taste not great.
it works! It made my hair grow and made it shinier. I used it for a straight 6 months but now taking a break because I'm noticing some hair growth on my forehead that I don't want there. It's light and easily removed but thought it might be best to give it a break for a little while.
These are great at preventing hair fall out. I have bleached damaged curly hair and used devacurl. This supplement made my hair fall out way less. It doesn’t really promote new hair growth though so I took off one star.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Medication has caused hair loss , iam using Viviscal pro to help get my hair back , too soon to tell , anyone have any experience with this type of hair loss and Viviscal PRo ?
0 answers
How soon do you see the results?
0 answers
Has anyone gained weight with this?
more questions