BY VIVISCAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Viviscal&Reg; Moisturizing Conditioner Is 96% Naturally Derived Sles/Sls Free Paraben Free. Viviscal&Reg; Moisturizing Conditioner Has Been Scientifically Formulated To Moisturize And Condition Your Hair And Scalp To Help Create The Ideal Environment For Healthy Hair Growth.&Nbsp; Argan And Hazelnut Oils Soften, Nourish And Condition The Scalp And Hair.&Nbsp; Creatine Helps To Improve The Smoothness, Volume And The 'Feel' Of Hair.&Nbsp; This Ultra Light, Color-Safe Conditioner Is Suitable For Everyday Use And All Hair Types Including Dry, Damaged, Color Treated, Fine And Thin Hair. Made In Ireland

Kimberly A.
This product combined with the entire collection of products(shampoo,conditioner,vitamins,and serum) have truly made such a difference in my hair. I started to shed so much hair and my hair began to thin out and within 2 weeks of using this product my hair stopped falling out as much and the continues use brought my hair back to normal. I'm hispanic and usually have really thick hair, so when i began to loose so much hair it wasn't normal, but this stuff really helped me a lot.
Atiqa A.
Tomball, TX

Just received this lotion in the mail and I could not wait to try it, especially since my skin gets really dry during the winter months and Lubriderm just wasn't cutting it. Amazing lotion! Absorbs so quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft, dewy and lightly scented. I am a fan for life! Buy this now, you will not regret it!
Sobia A.
Its execellent when used while on viviscal. Viviscal definitely works. I have been using this conditioner since long. I can see a huge difference in my. Hair texture and quality. Highly recommended even if someone is not on viviscal.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
Ive been following the Viviscal program for over two weeks now and can already see an improvement in my hair already. Cant wait to see the 90 day results.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Been using now for approximately 6 months & love the product. I like the moisturizer it make my hair feel great!
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestamente este producto en lo personal me parece muy bueno y accesible yo si lo recomiendo
TYanna M.
This feels so nice and I love it so much. GREAT GREAT PRODUCT . You should try it too
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
Its great I love it, its amazing
for my hair .....
I recommend it 100% :)
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
Doesn't really work for my hair. Just like any other conditioner so I wouldn't recommend
Giovana C.
S. P Santo Andre Brasil
Its excellent...leaves soft,silky,has a very good smell...recommend...he is wonderful!!!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Is this worth the money?