Viviscal Hair Nourishment System uploaded by Mal A.Viviscal Hair Nourishment System uploaded by Mal A.

BY VIVISCAL

Dietary Supplement. Hair Nutrition Program* The Secret Of Beautiful Hair. Nourishes Thinning Hair. Promotes Existing Hair Growth* From Within. Clinically Proven Formula. 100% Drug Free. Scientifically Formulated. Contains AminoMar™. Nourishes from The Follicle Up*. The Secret of Beautiful Hair At Viviscal, we understand hair.  There are a whole range of factors which can impact the health of hair & existing hair growth.  Statistics show that one in two wo. see more...

• Has this product caused anyone to break out?2 Answers
Mal A.
Mal A.
My hair was damaged and dry and my curls were hating me. After less than two months, my hair was noticeably shiny, STRONGER, and it started to grow hella fast. I know most people need three months to see adequate results but these pills (which I ALWAYS took regularly) changed my hairs life. It paved the way for me to be able to take care of my hair on a normal level since before it was so damaged I couldn't do anything with it. 2pills a day isn't the greatest and the $$$ is a lot but for me it was 100% worth it and from time to time I will restart taking them for a year or so.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence about this stuff still. It's EXTREMELY expensive, for what it is. I have been using it for four months now and should've seen a big improvement by now but I haven't. The only reason I'm still taking it is because I bought it as a BOGO deal and am praying that it will actually start to show some major results within the last two boxes that I have. I did notice a big change in the lessened amount of hair that falls out in the shower and on my brushes. And my baby hairs are able to grow longer without breaking finally. But for the hair that's already there and the length of it...the jury is still out. My advice... only get it if you have the money to buy it. Otherwise, if you want your hair to grow longer and healthier, take other methods into consideration. I personally love coconut oil at night (less than $7 at TJMAXX), biotin supplements ($5 at walmart), heat protectant sprays (Tresemme has great options all for cheap), and start using clips instead of hair ties.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for quite a while. My hair does seem fuller, but it's not really growing at a faster pace. I'll continue to use it and hopefully see more results. Nails are strong though too!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Warren, MI
So I started using this 1 year ago. I take two pills every night. It took a good long while but I can notice a difference in my hair. It seems to be fuller and with better care I can see it growing longer as well. It is not a miracle and you will need to take proper care of your hair as well but it does help. At least it helped me. My hair is very thin and hard to grow.
Sahar R.
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
So the description of this product says" In the 1980’s, a Scandinavian professor studying the Inuits discovered that their great hair and skin was the result of their fish- and protein-rich diet. He isolated the key protein molecules from the Inuits’ diet and, from these origins, AminoMar was created. Since the professor’s discovery, Viviscal has been tried and tested worldwide."

This actually makes sense. As someone who suffers from thinning hair I discovered that my hair actually got thicker on a high protein diet with lots of fish (ie. the eskimo diet). However, I did not have fantastic results with the use of Viviscal over a few months. In fact no results.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I've been using these for months now and have noticed a real difference. My hair started falling out from stress and since I've been using these I've noticed significant hair regrowth. I will continue buying these even though they are expensive. I just take one once a day rather than the two twice a day.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Has this product caused anyone to break out?