Viviscal

15%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I had thin hair and alopecia and tried this and found it really effective. You have to take it for at least 3 months to see benefits, and its dermatologist approved!
5 / 5
Iv actually seen Changes to my eyebrows I had none and now Iv actually got eyebrows I’m so chuffed with them.These tables do actually work and for the price they are definitely worth it.The ingredients are amazing 🤩 and the packaging is great too 10/10 for me definitely worth the money
5 / 5
After having a baby my hair was falling out in CLUMPS. I was embarrassed to go out when it was windy but of the bald patches that were forming. My friend who is a GP actually said she'd used this product herself and it had made a world of difference. Amazing that tlthey actually have done clinical trials to prove it works. Just like on the instructions it says the first thing you notice are your nails. Double edged sword for me I didn't realise how bad my nails were but they don't snap anymore! I'm about 2 months in and you can see the baby hairs forming now and so excited to see results after 6 months. You NEED to persevere with it, it's not going to happen overnight or within a few weeks. One twice a day and when you're finally at the stage you need to be at you can drop it down to one a day to maintain it! I was completely bald in those patches before and look at the results! I've had no side effects and there a sale on quite a lot when you order from the website!