Viviscal

Viviscal Hair Growth Program
231 Reviews
5 / 5
After having a baby my hair was falling out in CLUMPS. I was embarrassed to go out when it was windy but of the bald patches that were forming. My friend who is a GP actually said she'd used this product herself and it had made a world of difference. Amazing that tlthey actually have done clinical trials to prove it works. Just like on the instructions it says the first thing you notice are your nails. Double edged sword for me I didn't realise how bad my nails were but they don't snap anymore! I'm about 2 months in and you can see the baby hairs forming now and so excited to see results after 6 months. You NEED to persevere with it, it's not going to happen overnight or within a few weeks. One twice a day and when you're finally at the stage you need to be at you can drop it down to one a day to maintain it! I was completely bald in those patches before and look at the results! I've had no side effects and there a sale on quite a lot when you order from the website!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I’ve used this product for 3 months now and see no results. Will be giving up because I do not want to pay anymore for something that doesn’t work on me
5 / 5
This product really works!! I bought these with my own money. I take only one a day, and even with one a day, at 2.5 months I’m seeing tons of baby hairs, fuller hair part, hairline, much less hair loss, and fast growth! I’ve noticed these changes at the first month btw. Now it’s full on ramped up! The iron in it may bother some stomachs but thankfully doesn’t bother me. I love this product and I’m glad I found it! It is expensive though you can find sales. And taking one a day still works.
5 / 5
I’ve used this vitamin for a couple months now and i’ve noticed significant difference in thickness. I had bleach blonde hair which completely killed my hair and died it back to brown with the hopes it would grow back healthy. My new hair growth is definitely healthier and thicker than before because of this supplement. I have also seen increased growth because my hair rarely grows fast. It also had some great natural vitamins that your body needs. It is worth the price and I will keep buying it!!
5 / 5
It has helped me grow my hair longer, not to sure of thickness. Will have to try for longer. It has a fishy scent but not unbearable. Its good for value.
5 / 5
These WORK! They were recommended to me by a friend whose mother had taken them and had great success. I took one a day for over a year and noticed a big change in my hair growth.
5 / 5
I am obsessed with these supplements they have made my thin hair grow in thicker and my hair grow so much faster than normal. If you have thinning hair at all and have tried lots of products with no luck this is for you. It works I promise
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I found this to actually work. It helped grow my hair out. If not taken regularly you won’t really see a difference. But taken as instructed & it makes a bit of a difference. When I need to grow my hair out again I’ll use this brand. Also makes it super easy to buy being available at Ulta.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I purchased a 6 month supply of this online and took my dosage at the specified intervals every day, until I had gone through the entire course. I purchased this, not due to reviews or hype, but because I had read the ingredients list on the back of the tablets' packaging and identified quite a few of the ingredients as being beneficial for people suffering from hair loss (Zinc, Horsetail extract and Vit C, amongst others). Although I'm not a vegetarian or vegan (but am working towards being) I did notice some of the ingredients are animal-derived, somewhat to my dismay. But despite that, I figured with all the beneficial ingredients included, this will work for me. But did it? Unfortunately not. I stuck with this religiously but did not see any difference in the amount of hair shedding, nor the thickness of my existing hair. However my hair did become softer/shinier! That was one benefit I did notice. By the end of the 6 month course I took a photo of my hairline and compared it to one taken the previous year, just before I had started the course of Viviscal. The difference was not obvious in any way. I could've taken the same pictures a few weeks apart and it would have looked the same as the 6 month before and after that I took. Thankfully no side-effects (obviously as ingredients were more or less totally natural-derived) but also not much in the way of positive effects for my hair either (other than the aforementioned softness). Seems to be one of those products that works for some but doesn't for others. --> My Top 10 Beauty Must-Haves <-- 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil < 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm < 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Aging Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum < 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser < 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer < 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash < 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) < 8. Face Scrub: 'Dermalogica' - Multivitamin Thermafoliant < 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion < 10. Hand Cream: 'Burt's Bees' - Ultimate Care Hand Cream
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This supplement is definitely a must have for healthy hair. It has significantly reduced hair shedding and overall looks and feels much healthier. Haven’t noticed significant hair growth though