BY VIVISCAL #2 in Hair Regrowth

Dietary Supplement. Hair Nutrition Program* The Secret Of Beautiful Hair. Nourishes Thinning Hair. Promotes Existing Hair Growth* From Within. Clinically Proven Formula. 100% Drug Free. Scientifically Formulated. Contains AminoMar™. Lifes 2 Good. Nourishes from The Follicle Up*. The Secret of Beautiful Hair. At Viviscal, we understand hair.  There are a whole ran.

Buy on Amazon
Mom-mommy-momma M.
I have been taking these for just over one year and they have saved my hair. I am severely anemic, and my iron dropped to low levels causing a lot of hair to fall out. I took 2 vitamins a day for 10 months, and now rotate taking one or two on days , plus a prenatal. Very satisfied, and I have on monthly autoship through Target. Highly recommend to every woman regardless of the condition of your hair. Excellent price ! 🤗Viviscal Hair Growth Program
Caitlin W.
I love these! I've been taking them for over a year and I never plan on stopping! Not only do they do wonders for your hair (like making sure it doesn't fall out as much, lessens split ends, promote growth, etc.), it also makes my eyelashes longer and my nails grow faster! I like the extra strength ones the best.
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
I'm still quite unsure how well I think this works. I finished by month supply and my hair does seem to be a little stronger and thicker but no HUGE difference. I may just need to take a longer term supply. I recently got the shampoo too and am hoping that helps!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I got this be use I noticed my hair being a bit weak at the ends and dried out from the woodstove and winter heating, also my nails were getting a bit brittle and chipping alot. Ive had a noticeable improvement after just 30 days of use!!
Ashwini H.
New York
This product is god send for me lol.. trust me I'm not exaggerating.. can't say enough good things about this product!! After baby my hair started falling like crazy that I was pretty sure I'm gonna be bald soon but this did wonders!! Hair fall literally stopped after taking this for a week!! This is magical!!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I haven't been on it long enough for my hair to be growing back thicker but I started this for medication induced hair loss. In 2 weeks in and taking it as directed 2x a day with food. No stomach issues, no weight gain (I have no idea why people say they experience that- I don't even have an increased appetite.) it IS expensive BUT. My hair isn't falling out anymore! So only 2 weeks into using this the medication hairloss has stopped and no more clumps of hair come out on the pillow or shower. I'm thrilled and will spend the money to keep using it! I wanna see what benefits it has for regrowth :)
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I have been using this for over a month now. I don't think it has made my hair any thicker but it has certainly grown really long. My hair is not very thin, but it does fall like crazy. It could be my natural telogen phase. The pills have a fishy taste and I am terrible abt taking them regularly.

I bought the 3 mnth supply so will update in a few mnths. Viviscal Hair Growth Program

Update: my hair is really long...but it still falls heavily :(it looks much thinner than when I started taking these pills...I might have clogged follicles eek! Gona cut my hair and start over...)
Whitney C.
was super skeptical about purchasing this, but I looked up some studies online and did a lot of research and decided to try it. After 3 months, I can say it really works! I have taken biotin, folic acid, etc. in the past and they did nothing for me. This however is definitely working! I can tell by my roots. I used to be able to go 8 weeks without a root touchup. Now, I literally have an inch of roots within 4 weeks. My hair has never grown this much! Love it!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was stressed and lost a lot of my hair which is naturally red and really thick. I am in the process of growing my hair back which is taking longer than anticipated however using Vivisical Hair supplements has helped a lot. I have tried sooooooooooo many different treatments, products, natural do at my scalp treatments and I would def recommend this product.
Brittany H.
I bought a package of these at Walmart for about $30 something for a two month supply. I bought the advanced kind too. I took it for two months and I really saw it jump start my hair growth. It took me three years to grow my hair from a bob to my shoulders, after taking this it's been about 5-6 months and my hair is now halfway down my back. I am going back to get more as soon as I have the extra $ to spend on my hair.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Does this actually work?
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
How good of a product is this? I want my eye lashes and hair to grow longer than where its at.
Brittany B.
How well does this work? and how long does it take for your hair to grow?
Stephanie C.
Is this some type of pill?
Emma A.
My hair just stops growing in the back and breaks off. I get it trimmed every 6 weeks, I don't use products besides shampoo and conditioner, and I rarely use my curling iron. Will this actually help my hair grow?