Viviscal

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
After having a baby my hair was falling out in CLUMPS. I was embarrassed to go out when it was windy but of the bald patches that were forming. My friend who is a GP actually said she'd used this product herself and it had made a world of difference. Amazing that tlthey actually have done clinical trials to prove it works. Just like on the instructions it says the first thing you notice are your nails. Double edged sword for me I didn't realise how bad my nails were but they don't snap anymore! I'm about 2 months in and you can see the baby hairs forming now and so excited to see results after 6 months. You NEED to persevere with it, it's not going to happen overnight or within a few weeks. One twice a day and when you're finally at the stage you need to be at you can drop it down to one a day to maintain it! I was completely bald in those patches before and look at the results! I've had no side effects and there a sale on quite a lot when you order from the website!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I’ve used this product for 3 months now and see no results. Will be giving up because I do not want to pay anymore for something that doesn’t work on me
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This product really works!! I bought these with my own money. I take only one a day, and even with one a day, at 2.5 months I’m seeing tons of baby hairs, fuller hair part, hairline, much less hair loss, and fast growth! I’ve noticed these changes at the first month btw. Now it’s full on ramped up! The iron in it may bother some stomachs but thankfully doesn’t bother me. I love this product and I’m glad I found it! It is expensive though you can find sales. And taking one a day still works.