Dietary Supplement. Hair Nutrition Program* The Secret Of Beautiful Hair. Nourishes Thinning Hair. Promotes Existing Hair Growth* From Within. Clinically Proven Formula. 100% Drug Free. Scientifically Formulated. Contains AminoMar™. Lifes 2 Good. Nourishes from The Follicle Up*. The Secret of Beautiful Hair. At Viviscal, we understand hair.  There are a whole ran.

Does this product help grow new hair or does this only grow existing hair longer?
Is this product worth the cost and what was your success with it?
Start your review of Viviscal Hair Growth Program!
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: eBay
I can’t say enough good things about this product. 60 tablets will last you one month and you need to take for 2-3 months before seeing a result, so opt for the 180 pack once you know you don’t have an adverse reaction to it. It’s cheaper. You just take 2 tablets a day. I double up and take them both in the morning, but I think it’s recommended to space it out. Regardless, I’ve had amazing results and I can’t live without it. My hair is naturally curly, unruly, frizzy and fine. It has always been slow growing and the fact that it is so prone to breakage and damage where the ends just snap right off pretty much made it impossible to grow my hair past my shoulders. I always had a full head of hair, but that started changing in my 30s. My individual hairs became finer, my hairline was sparser, as was the crown of my head, and during times of stress, hair fall was especially bad where I could rake up clumps of my hair from my bedroom carpet on a daily basis. I had a really bad Lasio Keratin Treatment One Day Formula 35.27Oz - I’m not sure if this was the exact Lasio Treatment, but close enough. The first time I had it done the results were pretty nice. I waited over 6 months before going for my second treatment and something went horribly wrong. Not only did the product fail to smooth my hair but my hair started falling out like crazy. I had a completely bald spot the size of a half dollar on the side of my head. I was horrified, depressed, and desperate. I started regularly taking this supplement again and I am happy to report that the hair fall got under control after a few months, I haven’t developed any more bald spots, and the one I had completely grew back! I would have paid any amount of money for this result. I highly highly recommend this product for hereditary hair loss, stress induced temporary hair loss and slow growing fine hair. You won’t lose the progress you’ve made taking it if/when you decide to stop. It’s not like Rogaine. But if you stick with it, you’ll see new hair growth and hair growth that is stronger and healthier and less prone to breakage. Don’t give up and keep taking it for 2-3 months. Take photos to document your progress to help you stay with it! The product is expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for and I believe you need to be even more careful with the supplements you put in your body than with the products you put on your body. You can get these cheaper off of eBay too. (HINT: Check the expiration date on the box and on each individual sleeve of tablets. The tablets can look slightly different due to the places they are manufactured so don’t be alarmed if one box doesn’t look like another. One of the tablet versions is thicker and shinier with a cylindrical shape and the other version is thinner with a disc like shape. Tampering with the package is next to impossible due to the foil. Look for trusted sellers who sell similar types of products and have positive reviews.) If you have luck with this product please show me some love with a like and follow!
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is the 'shiz-nit', it works. It takes a long long time (about 5 months) to realize all that it did for me. I have about 3-5 times the normal amount of hair. It is stronger and shinier and all over healthier by many times. It's hard to notice for such a long time and it gets down right discouraging due to cost and expectations. Look, I really felt straight up BLAH about it for a whole long time. I contemplated something different or using a different combination of vitamins and cutting this. But I held on and after five long months I have fly away, what looks like an entire head full of them. My hair is incredibly thick in the back like it was when I was young. It has this entire undercoat that is thick, it's strong and it is beautiful. I wish it grew faster than it does, but I'll take this too. My hair really feels so strong and it is very shiny and it hasn't had those qualities in years. I'm going to continue, despite the price tag. I also use Aveda Invanti Advanced (shampoo, conditioner, scalp spray) and I use an extra saw palmetto and silica supplement. I'm thinking of adding an Omega 3, a b complex or sublingual B 12 and an E vitamin. I'm looking at some optional vitamins right now. But stay with Viviscal if you can afford it, it takes some time and a whole lot of patience. But it will yield results I do believe.
Back in 2018 I took a twice-daily dose of these for exactly 7 months. As much as I would love to say it helped my hair loss issues, I'm afraid it didn't, although I must admit my nails were in THE best condition they've ever been in whilst I was taking these! The directions state to give it 6 months but for good measure I continued to 7, after which I stopped taking them. Per month they were too costly for me to continue. Post-Viviscal I tried L'Oreal's Serioxyl (good for 'lift' but a bit drying/harsh on scalp) and then moved onto Divine herbal's hair oil (good for my hair loss plus soothing to scalp). My verdict: good for nails but unfortunately no difference to my hair, therefore I would not re-purchase. Even if just for nails there are much cheaper collagen-based supplements out there I'd try before shelling out for these again.
this is my 2nd months still using those hair vitmins and i already can see difference not only on thickness but also it texture and shine they are so good and safe also they are not causing any stomach ache like most of the vitmins i have androgentic alopecia that cause hair thinning this case is a bit not easy because you're not experiencing hair fall to discover the problem it's getting thin suddenly and part of the scalp maybe visible it's something genetic that needs a forever medication so this one was so effective in short period for such a difficult case i recommend it for any one who needs a good hair vitmins that solve many problems
Jersey City, NJ
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Sweta G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried so many products I was losing hope in my hair becoming any better. I seem to lose hair from the front going down my party and was trying to fix this for a long time. These pills have helped me in the last few months regain some of the lost volume and I highly recommend it to anyone especially because it’s as easy as taking a pill!
Springfield, OR
I can't give this a proper review yet but it keeps ending up in my snaps😖 I have been suffering with thinning hair for about 6 years now. It was getting so bad, that I was desperate to find help. 🤯 I have not found any Hair products that have helped to date. Out of sheer desperation, I broke down and bought these supplements.  I just started month two. I'm praying this works. I have also wanted to try their shampoo and conditioner, but Ulta doesn't carry it. 🤦 My hair guru says she sees growth, so I'm hopeful.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Gave me terrible headaches! I used it for 3 weeks and I am noticing a good change in my hair but I had to quit. The last straw was when I had a terrible migraine. 2 Tylenol’s would not bring it down. 10 hours later and still suffering with a head ache! Also had a headache for 3 days in a row. Beware!!!!!
San Francisco, CA
I had a hard time taking these tablets. Hard to swallow. Didn't like the smell. I also didn't like that each pill was in a blister pack. Because of this I found it hard to stay on track with taking them daily. I found it a pain to deal with. After 6 months didn't find much difference.
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Danay O.
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Danay O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this wasn’t going to work.,like many other stuff I’ve tried for hair lost.I have now been using this for about 8 months now and I have noticed hair thickness and growth. Needs to be taken regularly for about at least 4 months.
VIVISCAL'S commercial and their website lie to people! It says the initial offer is a 3 month supply with all of the gifts listed for $39.99, then you get to payment page and discover you get billed $39.99 EVERY month but it only ships every 90 days!! So your starting offer is $119.97 NOT $39.99!! Very deceitful business practices! And they "sell" you a special savings code in exchange for your e-mail and you get a whopping 5% off! What a joke!!

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
Wilmington, DE
a month ago
Viviscal Hair Growth Program Does this supplement really work?
Mariam Z. • a month ago
I am interested in too
2 months ago
Viviscal Hair Growth Program ? Viviscal how well does this product work?
melody B. • 2 months ago