Dietary Supplement. Hair Nutrition Program* The Secret Of Beautiful Hair. Nourishes Thinning Hair. Promotes Existing Hair Growth* From Within. Clinically Proven Formula. 100% Drug Free. Scientifically Formulated. Contains AminoMar™. Lifes 2 Good. Nourishes from The Follicle Up*. The Secret of Beautiful Hair. At Viviscal, we understand hair.  There are a whole ran.

Has anyone tried this product and seen results?
Really considering purchasing, but nervous about nauseousness. Does it happen if you dont eat? . ?
Has anyone with alopecia tried this product? How was your experience with it, and would you recommend this product?
Start your review of Viviscal Hair Growth Program!
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I recently went through a bleaching process with my hair and after that process my hair was so damaged and falling out. My hair is already pretty thin, so the fact my hair was now breaking off freaked me out. So, I decided to use viviscal because I read about it and was interested in trying it out. This stuff is better than biotin. It does taste gross and you do need to take it two times a day but it works so well. The hair that is growing in is so shiny and beautiful. I feel like i am growing my hair faster than usual. I love this stuff and will continue to use it!
Erica R.
Waco, TX
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Erica R.
One person recommended this pills now I noticed new hair I feel happy and exited with the results
Marie M.
Bronx, NY
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Marie M.
I suffer from hormonal hair loss . I get a lot of shedding especially around Winter time . I started using Viviscsl tablets since November 2018 and my hair has made so much progress. I highly recommend it , you take 2 tablets per day
Ashleigh S.
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Ashleigh S.
I lost about 60% of my hair as a side effect of a medication I was taking. I was desperate to regrow it so I started taking Viviscal about 5 months ago. Results were slow to show. After my first round of 3 month treatment, I was unsatisfied. My hair was a falling out less but I had a minimal amount of regrowth. I'm just now starting to see a difference. I am having new growth. Not as much as I would've liked, but I'm still going to try it for at least another 3 months and see what happens. In my comparison picture below, the pic on the left is when I first started Viviscal and the pic on the right is at the start of my 5 month.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I've used Rogaine, Nioxin, a ton of vitamins & supplements & this is the only thing that has made a noticeable difference. I've only been taking them for two months (I also take a biotin pill every day) & my hair has not only grown faster but thicker. I have little baby hairs popping up all over & my part is getting thinner. These are amazing.
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Suna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I work at ulta, and one of the guests that came in asked right away where she can find these supplements and that her dermatologist highly recommended them! Since then I’ve been using them for 3 months now and already stocked up on more to continue my hair growth journey. So far I am seeing hair growth, my hair does look healthier and those that know me have noticed a difference in my hair! Definitely recommend!
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by dianna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im on my 4th month and I have not noticed ONE SINGLE POSITIVE THING! My hair isnt thicker, it hasnt decreased in shedding and Im DEFINITELY not growing any new hairs. This was a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY (and this crap is NOT cheap). Dont waste your time or money.
Crystal B.
La Grange, NC
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Crystal B.
Viviscal Hair Growth Program uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just purchased this at 40 bucks. I hope it works. I have been shedding a lot of hair lately due to thyroid and stress so it is worth a try. The package recommends taking for 6 months for total results. That’s a pricey investment.
Caitlin W.
I love these! I've been taking them for over a year and I never plan on stopping! Not only do they do wonders for your hair (like making sure it doesn't fall out as much, lessens split ends, promote growth, etc.), it also makes my eyelashes longer and my nails grow faster! I like the extra strength ones the best.
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
I'm still quite unsure how well I think this works. I finished by month supply and my hair does seem to be a little stronger and thicker but no HUGE difference. I may just need to take a longer term supply. I recently got the shampoo too and am hoping that helps!

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ameryst B.
Lorain, OH
il y a 6 mois
Viviscal Hair Growth Program does this actually work?
dianna C. il y a 6 mois