Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampoo uploaded by Christel E.Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampoo uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY VIVISCAL #36 in Hair Regrowth

The Viviscal range works hard to make hair look gorgeous from the inside & outside. Viviscal Densifying shampoo gently cleanses, leaving the hair looking thicker and fuller. The botanical fragrance leaves hair infused with a refreshing scent that lasts. Nourish your hair from within with Viviscal supplements.

Kait H.
Recently got this but have not yet seen any difference. It was an affordable price so I was excited about that but i'm not noticing any difference in the thickness of my hair. It does smell good and make my hair very soft though so thats a plus! Not sure if i'd buy again yet.
Mackenzie L.
Providence , RI
I have a chronic illness that causes hair loss. I have naturally thick hair but when I started losing it, I turned to this shampoo. It has kept my hair looking healthy and full. I have been using it for the past year consistently and can say that I have really noticed a change in my hair. It is smoother and healthier. I cannot give it 5 stars because of the strong male cologne smell- it's a little too strong for my liking. Besides that, if you have dry, damaged hair and struggle from an illness or medication that cause hair loss use this shampoo and conditioner!!!
Emerald w.
This shampoo has helped  so much not only for hair growth,  but fuller looking and  shiny hair.  It's  very healthy on my hair and makes it feel smooth and silky.  this is literally my holy grail shampoo and I would totally buy it again!
Erin M.
I have been using his shampoo for a while and I have not seen a difference. I have not tried any other products. It is on the little high side for my liking. I don't think I will purchase again.
Christel E.
Marengo, IN
This shampoo was a gift from my best friend. It smells amazing. It gets my hair clean. I tend to use it when I need a clarifying effect on my hair. Yet my hair doesn't get as dry as when using a clarifying shampoo. It is too early to confirm the densifying claim, since I just recently started using it.
Gen W.
This doesn't seem to do anything for my hair. It does make it feel clean but it is a drying kind of clean and I really have not noticed any difference in terms of growth. I wouldn't go out and get this again. I'm glad it was a free gift, as my mum was using the tablets, because I think it is pricey usually and I would have felt it a waste of money, unfortunately.
How do you find this shampooo????