BeautyHairHair ProductsViviscal
Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir

Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir

The Viviscal range works hard to make hair look gorgeous from the inside & outside. Viviscal Densifying Elixir is the ultimate lightweight body-boosting leave in treatment for thicker, fuller looking hair. The botanical fragrance leaves hair infused with a refreshing scent that lasts. Nourish your hair from within with Viviscal supplements.

Can someone upload a video on how to make an all natural remedy for hair growth Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir ?
Has anyone had any luck with regrowing hair? Or making a difference your hair?
Has anyone seen a decent about of growth using this product?
Start your review of Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Viviscal
I'm about to hit my 3-month mark for Viviscal. I got my hair colored for the reveal. I have seen new growth and I'm excited for once it grows more. I will post pics on my Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it for you to see. Today is a pic after getting hair colored one week before my 3 months. You can go back through my pics to see the change. Also, my new hairstylist said my hair was so healthy and amazing. Crediting Viviscal system and Olaplex.
Lara T.
Pearland, TX
Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir uploaded by Lara T.
Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir uploaded by Lara T.
💟 Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir ▪️Ultimate body boosting, leave in Elixir for Thicker & Fuller looking hair! ▪️I used 3 pumps, because my hair is getting longer! I applied it to my damp hair, and it helped with tangles, as well! You can also use it as a styling aid on dry hair if needed. The texture is a water/ oil type mixture that's magic! The packaging is extremely sturdy with no leakage. This is a Top Notch line! 👱‍♀️:My Results: This Elixir is like no other that I've used. It is just the right combination of a water/ oil texture. It didn't weigh my fine, thin hair down at all! The Floral scent is so refreshing!! I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THIS TO ANYONE CONCERNED WITH THEIR HAIR HEALTH!
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
El complemento perfecto para mi tratamiento mi cabello crece sano y saludable ❤️ recomendada
Jennifer C.
Monroeville, PA
I've been using Viviscal for a long time. I lost a lot of hair due to weight loss and have been tryin to grow it back. My hair is really thin and using this has made me notice a difference. I really recommend Viviscal!
Amanda N.
Mount Airy, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got I don’t have a lot to say, but I noticed my hair more soft and stopped a little bit to breaking, so I guess this is working, and got a great smell, I normally use twice a week. I’m so excited to see more results
Manal A.
Cleveland, OH
I definitely seen some improvement with my hair since using this product. After having baby I felt my hair was weaker and this definitely helped improve that . I highly recommend to those struggling with hair growth. You won’t get dramatic results quick but it definitely did make difference.
Elyse T.
Dallas, TX
They aren’t a cure in my opinion but I definitely saw a difference when using this product. Takes time to start noticing a difference. I would recommend.
Maty M.
Fresno, CA
This is the only brand of this kind of product that I have tried. It didn't seem to really do very good on me. I didn't see a big difference or really any difference at all. So I'm definitely going to be on the search for something that works a little better for me. But it smells nice and it did leave my hair soft so that was nice..
Carmen M.
bronx
I love it I use every week and my hair has grown a lot I never let it run out my botikin always has..
Sweta G.
Sayreville, NJ
I love using this elixir! I have tried different products before but my main compliant was that the smell of the product was bad and I couldn’t go outside after using it. But with this product that is not an issue at all! You can barely tell anything is in my hair cause it doesn’t make your hair look oily and damp!