VivierSkin Vitamin C Scrub

by VivierSkin

VivierSkin vitamin C scrub. This revitalizing medical grade face and body scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VivierSkin Vitamin C Scrub!
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
Smells so yummy and is a great exfoliant. It's not harsh like some other products, but still leaves my skin feeling soft.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love this scrub. It is the perfect amount of exfoliation. I also love that is has a hydrating aspect with the Hyaluronic acid. It is pricey but definitely worth it!
Mindy L.
Toronto
VivierSkin Vitamin C Scrub uploaded by Mindy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
BEST . PRODUCT. EVER. My boyfriend and I are both hooked on it and use it daily (gentle enough) with a huge moisturizing effect. This leaves your skin so smooth I can not recommend this product enough. Makeup application is even that much better after this. MUST BUY worth every penny.
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, BC
I love this exfoliated scrub. It has such a nice, fresh citrus scent. The scrubbing beads are nice and small but still help to exfoliate dead skin. It also leaves your skin feeling really soft, fresh, and clean. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa D.
Caledon, ON
This product will change your skin for the better! The perfect product to hold you over in between facials. The smell is amazing, the feeling it leaves your skin is like nothing I’ve ever felt before and yes I’d buy this product over and over again!
Jessica B.
OMG! The smell to this is AMAZING! I carry this at my work, and I’m obsessed . This is so gentle you can use it on your whole body and smell fabulous . Has a citrus smell to it. Has little micro beads in it to make the scrub a bit rough to get the dead skin off. I normally use mine about 2-3 times a week right before my serum & moisturizer . This is also medical grade , so it won’t damage the skin and has no fillers in it like some do

Looking for your answer?