BY VIVIERSKIN

VivierSkin vitamin C scrub. This revitalizing medical grade face and body scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells. see more...

Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love this scrub. It is the perfect amount of exfoliation. I also love that is has a hydrating aspect with the Hyaluronic acid. It is pricey but definitely worth it!
Alyssa M.
Austin, TX
Smells so yummy and is a great exfoliant. It's not harsh like some other products, but still leaves my skin feeling soft.
Jessica b.
Peterborough
OMG! The smell to this is AMAZING! I carry this at my work, and I’m obsessed . This is so gentle you can use it on your whole body and smell fabulous . Has a citrus smell to it. Has little micro beads in it to make the scrub a bit rough to get the dead skin off. I normally use mine about 2-3 times a week right before my serum & moisturizer . This is also medical grade , so it won’t damage the skin and has no fillers in it like some do
Sarah Q.
Chilliwack, MI
I love this exfoliated scrub. It has such a nice, fresh citrus scent. The scrubbing beads are nice and small but still help to exfoliate dead skin. It also leaves your skin feeling really soft, fresh, and clean. I highly recommend this product.