BY VIVIERSKIN

Vivierskin lexxel, 1.6 fluid ounce vivierskin lexxel is an ultra gentle, hypoallergenic moisturizing cream that helps soften, hydrate and relieve symptoms of dehydration for healthy, smooth skin. see more...

Samantha M.
I love this product. I recently starting using a few things from this company. I have acne and this is one of the few creams that doesn’t make me break out. It moisturizes without turning me into an oil slick. My favourite part is that it’s not scented. I do wish it was cheaper but that won’t make me deduct stars because I like it that much.
Jessica b.
Peterborough
If you need a rich/ thicker moisturizer you will LOVE THIS. This is an anti- bacterial so it won’t clog your pores, it’s perfect to put on right before your makeup, gives it an overall smoothe look, helps with redness as well. The price is on the higher side because it’s medical grade. So worth the money!!

Amazon