Skin CareFacial SkincareVivierSkin
Vivierskin C E Peptides 1 oz + travel trial size Vivierskin C E Peptides

Vivierskin® C E Peptides 1 oz + travel trial size Vivierskin® C E Peptides

by VivierSkin

Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), Vitamin E and a unique peptide combination this patented sērum helps bring damaged skin back into balance. C E PEPTIDES helps reduce the appearance of environmental damage such as...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vivierskin® C E Peptides 1 oz + travel trial size Vivierskin® C E Peptides!
Erika K.
After just a few days of adding this to my skincare routine, there was a NOTICEABLE difference in the texture and tone of my skin.
Jen S.
Chicago
I love this serum. A little goes a long way. I use 2-3 drops after washing my face and it makes my skin glow. I noticed a difference after one use. Will keep using - I just wish the price wasn’t so high.
Crystal H.
Hampstead
Love this anti-aging serum! It only takes a few drops a couple times a day and the difference is almost immediate. Wonderful at treating age spots and improved skin texture. I’m about half way through a full size bottle and plan to order again once I’m out.
Victoria D.
Minneapolis, MN
After using this product a few times, you'll notice a huge difference in your skin. A little goes a very long way!
jewel_weiss W.
scottsdale, AZ
Vivierskin® C E Peptides 1 oz + travel trial size Vivierskin® C E Peptides uploaded by jewel_weiss W.
Best products around! The whole line is amazing! I have used other products before and this is my favorite line! So effective, I’m starting young so I can look my best when I age and I 100% recommend!
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
This serum feels amazing. I think it works beautifully. The vitamin C helps brighten the skin. The vitamin E is the perfect amount of hydration and there is nothing better on the market for anti aging than peptides. It's expensive but you only need a few drops since is pharmaceutical grade. It lasts me about 5-6 months!
Melissa C.
London, ON
Love this serum. It’s smells great and I use it in conjunction with my radiance serum from vivier as well . My skin tone has improved and I feel like my skin is glowing and dewy! Recommend ! Lasts a while considering the price you don’t need to use much #vivier #pharmaceuticals #medicalgrade #vitaminc #antiaging #radiance #serum
Alyssa D.
Caledon, ON
Literally dramatic results within the next day. After one use my skin just glowed differently. I love this product so much
Bev P.
Torbay
My go-to face serum! My skin has never been clearer, brighter and my pores are smaller. It’s the one product I won’t go without!
Penelope I.
Etobicoke , ON
This serum feels so good on my skin and I always feel radiant afterwards. It is a little heavy and doesn’t smell the greatest but I do feel a difference in my skin after I use it. I tend to use it at night because I don’t have to apply a moisturizer afterwards.

Looking for your answer?