Vivier SHEER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 (90 ml / 3.0 fl oz)

by Vivier

VivierSkin Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a silky, soft and weightless pharmaceutical-grade sunscreen that provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vivier SHEER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 (90 ml / 3.0 fl oz)!
I love Vivier skin products! Using medical grade products makes me feel like my skin is getting nothing but the best! This sunscreen doesn’t leave you feeling oily at all and it covers great! Would definitely buy again!
Fleming Isle, FL
Does the trick! I use this under my make up almost every day. It is a zinc sunscreen, so it’s great for your skin. It’s not too thick, but it does feel a little greasy.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dryness, Rosacea, In-Grown Hairs
Lloydminster
Goes on beautifully, this sunscreen is a daily for me. It fits seamlessly underneath my foundation and I love knowing that I am protected even on rainy/cloudy days. It is non-irritating on my sensitive skin and I find that you only need a tiny amount to cover your entire face. Great buy for your buck.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs