Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ema N.Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kristen W.

BY VIVIENNE WESTWOOD

The fragrance contains a warm and sexy composition of black pepper, violet, ylang-ylang and musk that takes you on a wonderful fairytale like journey. It is simple but powerful and long lasting.

Kristen W.
Phoenix
I discovered naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood EDP,by watching a YouTube video,I'm about to make my own perfume video hopefully soon,anyway I'm so glad I blind bought this one I love the charm on the bottle,the name naughty Alice&the scent is out of this world,it's so creamy&powdery in a good way,like I said I'm not into powder,but this will make you love it,everyone anywhere I go,when I wear this I had a pregnant lady in line at the store beg me to know what I was wearing,she wrote it down,men,women,all ages HUG me just to smell me this perfume is in my top ten perfumes for sure!!!Its feminine & flirty, casual&classy,it's all in one!!!For any occasion, lasts 3-6hours,okay longevity, it smells so good I'm willing on buying an atomizer so I can touch up,only a few perfumes I'll do that for;-)
Virginia H.
My favorite alternative for a strong musky and sultry fragrance! Definitely not an everyday type of scent but I love wearing it on special occasions!
Chloe S.
Sherfield-On-Loddon. , Hook, hants
Naughty Alice is by far my favourite perfume EVER. This was the second time i’ve purchase the perfume and I would say it is worth every penny.  Although it’s more about the scent rather than the bottle, the bottle was absolutely stunning! I loved the little gold lid with the classic orb print, engraved on it and loved the finishing touch of a gold chained heart pendent wrapped around the bottle - so stylish & pretty! The scent is so womanly, musky etc. Perfect for both day and night.
Harriet N.
Personally I feel the scent is very strong for my personal preference which I do not like. It come in a stunning bottle which attracts buyers. The price wouldn’t put me off as it is good quality and it is very long lasting. So for someone who likes the scent this will be a very good perfume for them.
Karina S.
Uetersen
It is a really beautiful flowery smell, not so subtle and not to strong. I find it fades quicker than other perfumes though. Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum
Elizabeth D.
Durham, Stockton on tees
Absolute adore this fragrance! I picked it up to treat myself a few months back and it’s smells amazing!!!!! Definitely worth the price as it lasts on my skin all day 💚
Ema N.
Coventry
I didn't like it at first when I got it but it grew on me quite a lot. I would say that I feel I will even repurchase it after my bottle will come to an end.
It is a sweet scent, a honey type one that lingers for hours without being overpowering.
Also, I just love its bottle!
Alice J.
19 Church road Laughton , Laughton
I love Vivienne westwood products but this perfume is very strong and can be to overpowering. To make it better I would not make it as strong sent of flowers. But over all it has a nice design and comes with a attachable bracelet
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This perfume is so nice, it’s a sweet smell the bottle is so cute and it lasts forever the only con is that it’s abit expensive
Carmen C.
Sydney
Seriously a top top perfume for me. The scent is so long lasting and beautiful, I've been re-buying this perfume for years.

back