Vivienne Westwood 12176770406 Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray - 75ml-2. 5oz uploaded by Kristen W.

BY VIVIENNE WESTWOOD

A floral fragrance for modern women Launched in 2010 Sweet, warm, seductive & vivacious Contains notes of black rose, violet, ylang-ylang & musk Ideal for all occasions, Product Line: Naughty Alice, Product Size: 75ml/2, 5oz see more...

Kristen W.
Phoenix
I discovered naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood EDP,by watching a YouTube video,I'm about to make my own perfume video hopefully soon,anyway I'm so glad I blind bought this one I love the charm on the bottle,the name naughty Alice&the scent is out of this world,it's so creamy&powdery in a good way,like I said I'm not into powder,but this will make you love it,everyone anywhere I go,when I wear this I had a pregnant lady in line at the store beg me to know what I was wearing,she wrote it down,men,women,all ages HUG me just to smell me this perfume is in my top ten perfumes for sure!!!Its feminine & flirty, casual&classy,it's all in one!!!For any occasion, lasts 3-6hours,okay longevity, it smells so good I'm willing on buying an atomizer so I can touch up,only a few perfumes I'll do that for;-)
Virginia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite alternative for a strong musky and sultry fragrance! Definitely not an everyday type of scent but I love wearing it on special occasions!
Karina S.
Uetersen
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a really beautiful flowery smell, not so subtle and not to strong. I find it fades quicker than other perfumes though. Vivienne Westwood 12176770406 Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray - 75ml-2. 5oz
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
I love this! It smells great. I got it on sale from Shoppers Drugmart. It's great for an everyday scent! Love it!
Carmen C.
Sydney
Seriously a top top perfume for me. The scent is so long lasting and beautiful, I've been re-buying this perfume for years.