BY VIVIENNE SABÓ

EVERYDAY CLASSIC MASCARA for natural-looking volume and color. DEFINED & VOLUMIZED lashes with just one coat of Cabaret Première. Or, build the look for even thicker, fanned lashes . CLUMP FREE & LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA for soft, natural lashes every day. SMUDGE PROOF & LONG-LASTING so that your mascara doesn’t flake or transfer all day . EASY TO APPLY with our unique plastic wand. EASY TO REMOVE with a makeup remover and warm water, without damaging your lashes . CRUELTY FREE: Our products are NEVER tested on animals .

EVERYDAY CLASSIC MASCARA for natural-looking volume and color. DEFINED & VOLUMIZED lashes with just one coat of Cabaret Première. Or, build the look for even thicker, fanned lashes; CLUMP FREE & LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA for soft, natural lashes every day.; SMUDGE PROOF & LONG-LASTING so that your mascara doesn’t flake or transfer all day; EASY TO APPLY with our unique plastic wand. EASY TO REMOVE with a makeup remover and warm water, without damaging your lashes; CRUELTY FREE - Our products are NEVER tested on animals

Start your review of Vivienne Sabó Cabaret Première - Artistic Volume Mascara, No Clump, 0.3 fl. oz, Black [Classic Cabaret]!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I've used Mally Volumizing Mascara for quite a while now because I thought I couldn't find anything better. I'm kind of fussy about my mascara. It has to go on easily without clumping or getting "spidery". It has to wear all day without reapplication and remove easily at night. It absolutely cannot irritate my eyes. Most of all, it has to make my eyes pop. I prefer not to get smudging under the eyes, but this has always seemed to be a wish that's impossible to fulfill. I'm an older woman so I'm not hoping to look like a twenty year old but I want to make the most of what I have.

This does everything I like about Mally but at a lower price point. I love the thin brush because I'm able to get to the roots of my lashes which gives the effect of eyeliner without have to apply something that may age me (which eyeliner sometimes does). As I draw that brush through my lashes I kind of spin the brush. (Back in the '60s Yardley of London used to call this "twirling".) If necessary, you can use a comb to give your eyes a softer look, if that your thing.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the few mascaras that are my too go. I just like how it makes my eyelashes look. Long wear i can use it for the full day. I love the look to it. I will be looking into the brand because its one of my favorite mascara products! A defenet buy again.
Sherman Oaks, CA
By far the worst mascara that I have ever tried. The product clumps my lashes together in an instant due to the fact that the bristles are so small. It is hard to build up volume and length. I feel like I have to put three coats of it on for the mascara to look semi-decent.
Clarksville, TN
My holy grail mascara! I’ve been using/rebuying this for over a year which is a miracle since I usually get tired of mascara and try something new.
It separates and thickens without getting clumpy! No transfer or flaking. If I curl my lashes first it holds all day!
Vancouver, WA
The best mascara ever , good piece and amazing finish . I will always choose this one over any high end brand
Phenomenal mascara! I've got thick short lashes and I'm always looking for a mascara that lengthens my lashes. Most mascaras' lean towards thickening lashes and end up just making my lashes clumpy and smudges around my eyes. This mascara is really phenomenal at naturally lengthening my lashes and opening up my eyes!
Bear, DE
Very good mascara, absolutely one of my favorites . Too low price for this quality. Really deep black color. It gives big volume and length. Very beautiful packaging.I love it and I will buy it again and again.
comfortable brush. Resistant, not imprinted on the century, does not smear, does not crumble. 10 out of 10. I got it recently, but she already managed to win my heart. It's just incredible mascara. it does not fade eyelashes and eyes, the image always remains fresh and bright.
New Castle, DE
My all time favorite mascara from this brand. Feels good on the lashes, makes them long and thick, without any cakekiness.
Would recommend.
New Castle, DE
One of my favorite! Gives color, length, volume. And costs just coins. I buy it again and again, which is rare case for me

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email