BY VIVENDI

Vivani 10X 3.5 Oz Dark Chocolate Bar With Lemon Fine Dark Chocolate Bar, Refined With Lemon Essential Oil. A Treat For The Taste-Buds.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Jenice C.
Mcalester, OK
I'm not sure if there's anything better than dark chocolate. And with my love of lemons, could this be any better. Amazing to the taste buds. A must try.
Kasey R.
Richmond, KY
I've always been a fan of lemon flavor and these two flavors compliment each other really well! Definitely would recommend
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
What complimentary flavors!! This is a very good chocolate bar, I recommend that you give it a try.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
The chocolate is smooth and delicious and I love how the lemon adds a little pop to the taste!
Marta C.
I like Dark chocolate to my morning Coffee

sometimes I eat sweets, especially the chocolate and colorful. I like this product, I always find it in my house.