BY VIVENDI GAMES

• Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game ea...2 Answers
  • "It was a fun game and I would play it again if I had it! " in 1 review
Cassie B.
Manor, TX
Love this game. one of the best spyro games of all time. and it is one of the cutest fun games ever. ive been trying to find a cheap copy of it but its hard now especially since it was only for gamecube.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
This game is so fun. My friend bought this last Christmas to play, since she remembered it from her childhood, and we played it for hours. I love all of the Spyro games, and this one is just as good as the rest!
Kelsey L.
I didn't like this one as well as the others. It's very slow on my console and it's really hard to win some of the levels, which I don't mind hard but there's a fun hard and a frustrating hard.....
Denice R.
I love these spyro games they are so interesting i think i played the first one that came out but i definely would keep purchasing more of these and besides my brother likes to play them too
Victoria r.
Gamer Expert Level 1
can't seem to get past the first level on this game anymore. but it's a lot of fun. you get to fight off people save them. and collect as many jams as you can
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
I used to love the Spyro games growing up. This game brings back some awesome memories. The series is a fun puzzle platformer that is pretty straightforward.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Love love love this game still. Played it a lot at a kid and still go today. Always and forever Spyro enter the dragon. An na ha an na
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I used to play Spyro all the time when I was younger and I absolutely loved it. I haven't really played it in a few years though.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
Me and my brother would play this everyday after school and we loved it! It was a fun game and I would play it again if I had it!
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
This game is really boring and hard to understand. I would not recommend it for anyone unless you are an 8 year boy.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?